"Stain stonewashed" jeans look like you peed yourself

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/05/stain-stonewashed-jeans-look-like-you-peed-yourself.html

7 Likes

IMG_3888

17 Likes

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

18 Likes

Coincidence?

12 Likes

Not at all. These are obviously marketed to MAGAts and their little MAGAmuffins to wear at those long Turmp rallies.

6 Likes

Peeing Back To School GIF by IFC

16 Likes

There’s a huge money-making opportunity here for whoever wants to organize TaskRabbit gig workers to provide a bespoke artisanal jeans-pissing service. Think of it: just download the PissMyJeans app, enter your address and pants size, and within minutes a worker will be there to moisten the crotch of your favorite denims with a 100% authentic spreading stain. No more paying $800 for imitations: get the real thing for a tenth of the price!

Brb, just securing my Series A funding …

3 Likes

Uberpiss probably has that sewn up already.

2 Likes

The bladder fraction’s a bit particular, as if you’ve perfected microdose ayahuasca and had a 2 second journey. Otherwise consistent enough with just wearing the jeans and never washing your selvedge etc. etc. Why would there not also be a choad wear pattern or hand stitching to mend it? Inset dual wielding hammer slings, I say. Decide later if you should have it stained to illustrate how the claw side opened you up. The outer thighs are for peekaboos and grimoire holsters ofc.

7 Likes

Brought to you by Calico Cut Pants™️!

5 Likes

I’m more a DIY guy
peeing ralph wiggum GIF

7 Likes

Trick is to stain them with unadulterated child’s piss, then wring them out whenever you need to do a drug test. Completely avoids the need for fallible gadgets.

4 Likes

I’m pretty certain “currently unavailable” or “sold out” means, "we only made one, took some pictures, and got a lot of free publicity.

a/k/a pre-muddied Nordstrom “Barracuda straight leg jeans” (sorry, the link won’t paste the thumbnail).

6 Likes

I’ve got enough pee for my current pants, and more!

6 Likes

Rule 1 of teen fashion: If the parents hate it, it sells.

3 Likes

Real Men Wear Diapers tho amirite???

2 Likes

wait until you see the back view of the product

2 Likes

Get in the back of the van!

2 Likes

I visited the website, so you don’t need to bother.
They are rubbish at making jeans:

wrong

Not 'shopped.

reduced

Oh, well I never, half-price 'cos we fucked up the zipper.
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

ENHANCE!
There’s also a zipper down the buttcrack?
I guess I just don’t understand fashion.

2 Likes