Madison Cawthorn caught by TSA bringing a loaded handgun through airport security — again

Originally published at: Madison Cawthorn caught by TSA bringing a loaded handgun through airport security — again | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Maybe an intentional ploy to get the news media to broadcast evidence of his right-wing credentials, and to distract from the lingerie photos that were leaked to Politico ?

35 Likes

What the hell? Do they at least take the gun away???
I once had a very special trowel that I’d gotten in Japan almost thrown away because I’d packed it in my carry-on. The TSA were complete fucking monsters about it.
But a gun, no problem.
ACAB, including TSA.

Good point. Quite possible. It should cost him at least that particular gun.

32 Likes

Meat Head Mattie, dang this guy is having a hellva week. Smoking weed, drinking, cross dressing? Now what’s the Bible-thumping crowd go’n think :thinking:

15 Likes

Of course they did it again. There were no consequences the first time.

30 Likes

Wait until he’s out of office and tries that again. No longer any reason for deference.

1 Like

Why is he such an idiot? Just check it in.

1 Like

Imagine if Rep Tlaib had done that.

21 Likes

Party of Law and Order, my ass. What a bunch of f’n hypocrits.

19 Likes

But - but - does it say you have to check your gun in the Constitution?

2 Likes

Could he please be put on a no-fly list?

12 Likes

61qJcGHhhQL.AC_UX342

24 Likes

23 Likes

Great minds think alike.

12 Likes

I’d say she should try it to suss out the hypocrisy, but I also don’t want her to get shot.

2 Likes

Just might feel sorry for these repugnant GQP hypocrite, just kidding, he’s getting some karma big time.

23 Likes

And maybe some crypto insider trading too.

Coca-Cola-–-Syrup-1886

14 Likes

I’d always assumed that bringing a loaded gun to an airport is a Very Big Deal. I mean don’t they shut down the whole terminal, call in a SWAT team, shoot everybody’s dogs, that sort of thing?

Or is it no biggie? Sorry, I forgot that I placed A LOADED FUCKING HANDGUN into this bag, ma’am, it won’t happen a third time?

Just trying to understand how much hypocrisy is in place here.

27 Likes

What was that about “protects but does not bind” and “binds but does not protect?” That’s why.

15 Likes

Nothing, of course. He’s one of the anointed, so he gets a pass.

7 Likes