MAGA geniuses stunned as Hunter Biden is convicted, fueling their wackiest conspiracy theory yet

So Biden is playing 4D chess while also being a drooling invalid? Can’t have it both ways.

5 Likes

Of course they can. They do it all the time, doesn’t faze them in the least.

7 Likes

It’s Ur Fascism again

The followers must feel humiliated by the ostentatious wealth and force of their enemies. When I was a boy I was taught to think of Englishmen as the five-meal people. They ate more frequently than the poor but sober Italians. Jews are rich and help each other through a secret web of mutual assistance. However, the followers must be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak. Fascist governments are condemned to lose wars because they are constitutionally incapable of objectively evaluating the force of the enemy.

12 Likes

You know, that doesn’t seem wacky enough yet. How long before one of them explains that this isn’t the real Hunter Biden, but an actor paid by George Soros.

6 Likes

Not just an actor, but a Deep State Crisis Actor.

5 Likes

Oh, does the Left Wing have its own Explore Talent? I’m sure it’s “Soros-funded” in any case….

I just think it’s stunning that “Crisis Actor” was being parroted by RW talking heads for a good while before we realized they literally invented it and realized all their squawking was projection and deflection.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.