MAGA judge Michele Fiore convicted of stealing $70k from fallen cop's memorial fund for plastic surgery and daughter's wedding

Originally published at: MAGA judge's scam: cop's charity pays for wedding, plastic surgery - Boing Boing

8 Likes

“Only the best people…”

16 Likes

can’t believe the baby isn’t strapped too.

12 Likes

She stole $70k for plastic surgery. Now she’s on the run, and nobody knows what she looks like!

28 Likes

Heavily arming everyone over the age of four makes the lives of cops worse, and necessitates the need for more cop memorials.

19 Likes

What? No bazookas?

7 Likes

That’s what the plastic surgery was for.

8 Likes

If you feel the need to strap up, including listing your weapons, for a Christmas card - note, Christmas being a ‘celebration of joy’, per the Catholic faith - you have a whole set of issues that need to be addressed by multiple qualified counselors.

21 Likes

I love how she lists the gun types in small print where people’s names usually go. Clearly shows her priorities.

15 Likes

Especially since I see a couple of people holding their weapons with the murder holes pointing pretty much right at toddler head level. (And the felon herself holding a two-handed weapon with just one hand. Much smart, very safe.) Unless they have derringers in their diapers, those kids won’t have a chance to defend themselves!

5 Likes

“But why do THEY need that money? They’re DEAD. It’s much more important for a woman to be beautiful, and I’m an important woman.” /s

8 Likes

OK, leaving all the guns aside – which, I agree, so weird – but even weirder: why are all the women in the Christmas card barefoot, while every man is wearing socks?

11 Likes

Perhaps a reference to this?

12 Likes

You’ve come dangerously close to grasping MAGA logic there.

8 Likes

WTF is up with MAGAts and their psychopathic need to have their family Christmas card become a vehicle for showcasing their devotion to firearms? It’s weird and creepy. Who gets off on shit like this?

Also:

14 Likes

Shock Omg GIF

7 Likes

I still firmly believe education is at the core of this. No amount of counselling is going to change the culture here, but education at least has a chance.

6 Likes

Canadian Lol GIF

6 Likes

The baby’s job is to act as body armor.

7 Likes

You mean a…human shield?

4 Likes