MAGA Kook Kandiss Taylor doubles down belief that God's lightning destroyed Georgia Guidestones

Did God destroy the monument with lightning? Which one? Zeus, Thor or Tupa?

r zeus GIF

3 Likes

To be fair, god is very good with explosives.

What’s supposedly ’satanic’ about the monument anyway?

It’s becoming increasingly obvious that the cruel, fickle, hypocritical nature of the Old Testament God is, to many Christians, not an inconsistency that they have to dance around, but the actual thing being worshiped and emulated.

Its something to do with Revelation and the New World Order.

It’s the usual Xtian conspiracy theory

1 Like

“God loves you,” which is why sent himself as his own son to offer himself as a blood sacrifice to himself to appease his own rage at you doing all the things he created you and the universe to do.
Isn’t that great?
then we can commemorate that with symbolic ritualised cannibalism and violence against those who don’t agree as he works in his mysterious ways.
Also his love is completely unconditional,
except for a specific set of conditions.
What could be simpler?
Xtian thought crazily disappearing up its own logic?

1 Like

God: “Donald Trump, my anointed and chosen representative on earth, picked to run the mightiest nation in my name, will get no help from me in his re-election.”

God: “Also, fuck that little monument. That one. That one right there.”

Nothing will ever convince a Q person of reality. She’s going to cling to this lie and spread it widely even if an arrest is made (if the video quality matters, it seems unlikely it will unless someone shoots their mouth about it too much). I really don’t care about this silly monument. Seems like it had some solid views about a potential world after a disaster, but it’s also true that the leading candidate for the person who paid to raise these in 1979 may have had the same Christian nationalist sympathies of those who now view it as Satanic.

2 Likes

Ignoring for a moment the video evidence of human involvement, let’s consider this:

Mysterious quasi-pagan monuments struck by lightning: 1

Churches struck by lightning: too many to count

Does God have a message for us here?

They find the big pillars arousing and this confuses them, so, must be Satan.

What better way to prove you are chosen than by identifying all of the non chosen around you?

Not remotely the point of this thread…

1 Like

That’s because zapping the rocks is not vandalism. When The Ungodly mess up something Godly (e.g. Confederate statues) it’s vandalism; when The Ungodly’s stuff gets messed up it’s divine intervention.

2 Likes

Let’s not forget the time when lightning struck York Minster, and the evangelical wing of the CofE decided it was because God was angry at the appointment of David Jenkins as Bishop of Durham (100km away from York). Either that was some bad aim, or he had a problem with the more conservative side of the Church of England. It was one of those, or maybe it was just a random incident in nature.

I wish Bishop David Jenkins was still around, he knew how to make right wingers angry.

3 Likes
1 Like

Episode 40 - The Georgia Guidestones with Blake Smith

16 Mar 2011
The Georgia Guidestones have been standing in a weird plot of land since the early 1980s. They’ve increasingly become an irritant to New World Order conspiracy nuts. Monster Talker Blake Smith is here to talk about his own visit to the Georgia Guidestones.

Episode 96 - The Georgia Guidestones II with Blake Smith

11 Jul 2022
Eleven years ago Blake Smith came on to talk about his trip to visit the Georgia Guidestones. Someone blew them up July 6, 2022. Blake and I talk about what we’ve learned about “America’s Stonehenge”, who most likely paid for them to be built, and what this bombing says about the modern world of conspiracy cranking. We also spend some time looking how being a conspiracy skeptic, and a skeptic in general, has changed (not for the better) in the last 11 years.

1 Like

Recently uncovered evidence points to a white supremacist weirdo and David Duke stan as the funder of the monument. I find it really funny that people read Satanism/NWO into it. Some discussion on Karl Mamer’s excellent podcast:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.