MAGA man falsely accused of instigating Jan. 6 attack demands that Tucker Carlson formally apologize

Originally published at: MAGA man falsely accused of instigating Jan. 6 attack demands that Tucker Carlson formally apologize | Boing Boing

8 Likes

I’ll just quote myself.

23 Likes

Sue him, Ray! $2 Billion.

14 Likes

$2.4 Billion. Less random in appearance.

18 Likes

Make It So Star Trek GIF

With the Dominion lawsuit at $1.6 bb and Smartmatic at $2.7 bb, $2.4 seems like a nice “bury them alive” figure to me.

Edited to remove incorrect valuation figure. Still… bury them alive.

13 Likes

Bury them alive? Make it snow, Number One.

15 Likes

For a second, I thought Boing Boing was back doing the creepy mouths-as-eyes photoshop thing, but Tucker’s actual eyes just look like that.

15 Likes

the 61-year-old gentleman is demanding that the noxious Fox host apologize face charges for “false and defamatory statements.”

11 Likes

I never imagined that the Leopards-inventing-Conspiracy-Theories Party would invent a conspiracy theory that blamed me!

16 Likes

So, his defense is “seriously, I was there to hurt people and instigate insurrection, really I was. I’m a traitor, I tell ya”?

9 Likes

From the NYT article:

“Oddly, Mr. Carlson now also espouses the view that those rioters were akin to peaceful tourists,” Mr. Teter wrote. “This leads to the obvious question: Is Mr. Carlson now accusing Mr. Epps of provoking peaceful protests?”

16 Likes

12 Likes

The poor fool. Suing won’t work, because if it goes to court, team Tucker will hide behind the old “hey, we’re just an entertainment network, nobody in their right mind would believe our BS!” defense. Haw haw haw.
Edited to add the word “defense”.

5 Likes

I don’t think “I was just kidding!” is a defense against defamation charges.

6 Likes

Rule of goats applies.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.