MAGA Rep Nancy Mace says she supports Jim Jordan because only adults were sexually abused when he was wrestling coach

Originally published at: MAGA Rep Nancy Mace says she supports Jim Jordan because only adults were sexually abused when he was wrestling coach | Boing Boing

4 Likes

god, what a dipshit.

25 Likes

So, sexually assaulting adults is OK in her book? God, God, I can’t even…

Best Friend Lol GIF by Lifetime

31 Likes

The GOP is now nothing but the party of assholes, bullies, liars, insurrectionists, criminals, conmen, etc…

29 Likes

can’t she just tell the truth? she “wants to move our country forward” in a hurry because jim is republican. if he were democrat, miss nancy would be singing a very different tune.

10 Likes

i read that as gqd first for some reason.

…but since the victims were, as she said, “I guess, adults,”

Abusers of all stripes are eagerly awaiting when open season is officially declared by the GOP.

7 Likes

Given that the official position of the GQP seems to be “women and children cannot be trusted,” we can probably look forward to requiring the act to be witnessed by an adult white male to seek prosecution. And then determining whether the perpetrator is “a fine young man from a good family” or “an urban animal.” Yup, can’t hardly wait…

12 Likes

Like what’s on Hunter’s laptop or where Obama was born or how Fauci was involved with the Chinese lab that invented COVID or who Hillary had killed or how Biden stole the election or…

25 Likes

It would take years to complete your list.

18 Likes

The hypocrisy is not an accident. The hypocrisy is a major part of the power trip.

11 Likes

That big ‘A’ on her shirt very clearly stands for Amoral Asshole.

4 Likes

So. . . her excuse is “he’s not as bad as Dennis Hastert” ?

3 Likes

Her god and emperor has been convicted of sexual assault of an adult - so yep, she’s fine with it.

5 Likes

she said. “We can’t make decisions based on rumor.”

Well, to be fair, Republicans can’t make decisions based on evidence either.

8 Likes

Of course. But that’s the standard cognitive dissonance that allows them to do as they please while attacking everyone around for the exact same things.

5 Likes

Like many others have already opined, I’m guessing she never actually read Hawthorne’s novel.

I also guess it never even occurred to her that many people would mock her by saying that the ‘A’ is for Asshole.

6 Likes

But that’s different, obviously!

/s

4 Likes

Of course. But that’s the standard cognitive dissonance that allows them to do as they please while attacking everyone around for the exact same things.

I don’t think they experience this as dissonant because they have no fixed principles. It’s all about how they can win. They laugh when libruls get upset at the double standards.

3 Likes

Methinks someone is trying to out-stupid Sarah Palin? good luck lady!

Their choices seem to be:
A) Steve Scalise - or as he himself put it “David Duke without the baggage”
or
B) Gym Jordan - a toxic dump in human form that has spent his ‘career’ trying to pretend abuse wasn’t going on while he covered it up over and over
or
C) TFG - you know they are dumb enough to try it…
or
D) back to Kevin?

F) can the Dems nominate a ‘problem solver caucus’ member and garner a handful of R votes? We aren’t going to get Hakeem Jeffries, sigh

1 Like