Making a habit of peeing in the shower can lead to an inconvenient Pavlovian response to the sounds of running water

3 Likes

Maybe to some people, but urine is like 95% water and the rest is mostly nontoxic urea or salts. It all goes down the same drain anyway

3 Likes

Don’t get me started.

1 Like

The operative term may be “like to”. The rest just hate themselves for it. (ex: “Damn it! Not again!”)

3 Likes

This has to be a troll. No chance that people are randomly pissing all over themselves because they hear water sounds, due to their shower peeing habit.

Sounds like an April Fools article.

1 Like

I walk in the door and need to pee but I have to wash my hands first, as soon as I turn the water on I immediately start doing the pee pee dance.

But speaking of peeing in the shower Brazil had a campaign to save water several years ago and put out this public service video.

5 Likes

One of these things is not like the others

3 Likes

You spit in the shower?

But how can you do that? There’s no smell of books in the shower.

4 Likes

“What’s so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"Ask a glass of water!”

(Douglas Adams, of course)

2 Likes

Depends on the candles you use

1 Like

Frank Lloyd Wright built a house called Waterfall right over a waterfall.
Think that wouldn’t piss you off?

6 Likes

I’d be relieved. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

n.b., the house is called Fallingwater.

5 Likes

Yes that’s right. I had a vague notion waterfall was not quite right but couldn’t be fagged to check. I was Frank Lloyd Wrong. I couldn’t live in that house.
They say coffee is a diuretic - I only need to turn a tap on to fill a kettle and I need to take a pee. Guess coffee makes that worse.

4 Likes

That balcony looks to be the perfect height for pissing off.

1 Like

If it ever dries up, maybe they’ll call it The Prostate?

1 Like

Why? As a cis-het male I can direct my urine stream at the drain and as @cepheus42 mentioned, it goes down the drain and is gone.

I do not have a septic tank, but the same concept applies.

2 Likes

lol,I wish I’d thought of that. I only knew cause I visited there once. Did seem very livable, I can’t remember if you could hear water all the time.

2 Likes

tenor

2 Likes