Making, Crafting, Creating... aka Whatcha workin' on?

Yes but not against the kids. We started a separate division for parents who want to make their own cars a few years ago. It seemed like a good way to provide an outlet for parents who might otherwise be tempted to get overly invested in “helping” with their scouts’ cars.

Zen Zoomer took best design award for parents’ division but didn’t set any speed records as one might expect.

17 Likes

I forgot to put on a belt this morning, so I hit the copy room at work for supplies:

ETA improved buckle design:

Of course I didn’t wear it like this; I would have looked like a total dork. I untucked my shirt

19 Likes

MacGuiver!

8 Likes

So the film festival I work for recently expanded its workshop & storage space into a former auto parts store. Some of our crew chiefs and I changed the sign to something more appropriate. True/False Arts, Lol

14 Likes

Sprog and I made some sparkly play-do octpodes. I was frankly pleasantly surprised by both of us.

14 Likes

http://www.angelfire.com/ak/DARKVORTEX/clayorama.html

7 Likes

Get yerselves some Sculpey.

It’s fun for all ages!

8 Likes

Installing the Forrest Theater marquee sign:

(That’s not me being unsafe)

15 Likes

The Wanderworkshop is about to relocate again.

To here:

27 Likes

run-the-jewels-congrats

14 Likes

Niiiiiiiice. Still in Tasmania?

10 Likes

Aaaaand… (drumroll please) the big reveal!

28 Likes

Yup. Within walking distance of this:

16 Likes

Oops, just realized this was in the wrong thread. Is now over here.

6 Likes

The splendor of the Asbestos Range over Carbuncle is breathtaking. Or so I’ve been told

5 Likes

:grin:

A photo taken from inside the house:

21 Likes

The Asbestos Range from over the Carbuncle:

8 Likes

Wallabies? How big do they get? Are they just like… pocket kangaroos? Can I put one in my pocketeses…

11 Likes

I think a front pouch would be more appropriate.

9 Likes

Kangaroo: adult person sized.

Wallaby: child sized.

Pademelon: toddler sized.

Bettong: newborn baby sized.

Narawntapu gets all of 'em.

10 Likes