Making, Crafting, Creating... aka Whatcha workin' on?

My one-tracks-per-week project having turned into “as many as comfortably possible” some time back, I find myself with 74 tracks done in 2016 so far. So I’ve set myself a new goal: finish 100 tracks by the end of the year.

I don’t know what goal I’ll set for next year – I will probably just keep forging ahead and see what comes out.

8 Likes

BTW, here in Oz, Cheetos are called Cheezels.

Cheezel Jesus rolls off the tongue a beaut.

As does The Evil Cheezel.

10 Likes

I bet Evil Cheezel hates squeezles.

5 Likes

Are you kidding? He loves to give squeezles…when you’re famous, they just let you.

8 Likes

???

2 Likes

Now I’m confused!

1 Like

Squeezle is a better name for a porcupine.

5 Likes

OK…why? Is that regional, or from a show I’ve never seen, or am I just that clueless?

1 Like

BTW, here in Oz, Cheetos are called Cheezels.

It’s kind of a hallmark of American politics that we really don’t give a shit how other people do things.

10 Likes

(Click for bigly)

Suggestions/critique?

5 Likes

You know what’s sick? I can hear the text in Trump’s voice as I read it.

In other words, nice work. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

15 Likes

I thought comic sans was the perfect font for his voice, since it thinks it’s cool, but it’s so not… in fact it’s a joke.

2 Likes

I don’t know about that, I think it’s just that Squeezie is a rather ironic name for a Porkypine

1 Like

One new small bot:

https://twitter.com/badknockknocks

And one older bot updated:

https://twitter.com/atticPetalsBot

2 Likes

I did.

And I’m carrying a kit of spares for anybody that asks.

12 Likes

It’s done – 100 tracks completed in 2016. With almost a month to spare. :smiley:

I’ll be doing that again next year but without any specific goals; I’ll call the year-long-album-like-thing “Expedition” and see what I discover.

The modular synth is coming along. I bought a Three Sisters filter used, and there’s a MengQi DPLPG making its way from Beijing to Shenzen and then on a long boat ride to the States. I have a sort of chess-like 5 steps ahead plan for further expansion that gets re-evaluated with each new module, but that plan looks kind of like this at the moment:

Meanwhile I’m building a better box and my spouse is practicing woodburning. My new band logo is going to be pretty awesome I think. :smiley:

15 Likes

so after cleaning up and making some order of my work table I finished these guys who had been about 1/3 done for longer than I would like to admit.

12 Likes

Just thought I’d put this in here as the clock project on this channel was worth watching and has finished now.

6 Likes

My nephew has recently got into Harry Potter, even dressing as Harry for Halloween. I thought it was high time he got his wand:

The wand itself is hand carved holly. My nephew is on the school chess team so I carved a little wizard’s chess rook on top for him. My daughter says he looks like a frog.

17 Likes