Man and woman attacked outside of liquor store for buying Bud Light, but it turns out the cans were a different brand with a rainbow on it

Originally published at: Man and woman attacked outside of liquor store for buying Bud Light, but it turns out the cans were a different brand with a rainbow on it | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I didn’t know that Canada had gopniks.

11 Likes

they used to be ours but went north for the free healthcare

12 Likes

I know this was Canada and not the USA, but these are the same kinds of people who go on and on about “freedom” and yet they want to stop you from buying a brand of beer they don’t like.

19 Likes

No where is safe.

17 Likes

Bad beer isn’t the only nasty American import Canadians have to endure.

17 Likes

YARN | He hates these cans. | The Jerk (1979) | Video clips by quotes | ee591190 | 紗

29 Likes

Is the blue on their faces from huffing paint?

13 Likes

hey christians, these guys claim to be part of your club. it is now time to speak out against them or be forever linked to their violence.

11 Likes

Adidas; the international uniform of the chronically ill-informed. :cry:

16 Likes

I noticed that too - before seeing this was in Canada my first thought was that these were football hooligans somewhere in England. The Toronto Maple Leafs are presently crapping the bed in the ice hockey playoffs, so maybe it was leftover from that? However, their game wasn’t until Sunday…

5 Likes

The football hooligans here don’t dress like that anymore. They prefer to wear Stone Island stuff.

5 Likes

Bud Lite. in Canada? :roll_eyes:

Ernest Cider always does nicely designed cans for Pride Month.

17 Likes

“like making love in a canoe”

5 Likes

Has an Adidas jogging outfit ever been used for actual jogging?

3 Likes

Canadian Chavs, but really to be specific one has to make the distinction of Southern ontario, I know, i grew up there.

1 Like

Here’s a few to try.

Warning: I fight dirty when it comes to shitheads.

2 Likes

Maybe they’d come up over the southern border and are GOPniks…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.