Man arrested for attacking restaurant patrons with Skittles

Originally published at: Man arrested for attacking restaurant patrons with Skittles | Boing Boing

4 Likes

He was definitely on weed, the devil’s grass, mary jane.

7 Likes

If he was able to wing a Skittles with sufficient velocity to cause harm, he clearly is misusing his mutant superpowers!

X-Men Gambit GIF by Marvel

21 Likes

Skittles? Really? I would’ve expected Lucky Charms with his face-tatted Lucky the Leprechaun look.

8 Likes

“Stinging pain”? Seriously?

6 Likes

what a charming young man

6 Likes

Well, so much for his sweet Goldman Sachs internship this summer. I just can’t believe a guy like that—that guy pictured right there above the article—would exhibit such poor judgment.

(And, for the record, the alleged victim is a huge puss.)

1 Like

People should never be forced to taste the rainbow.

11 Likes

Im glad it was skittles this time. Perhaps with his display of bad judgment or impulse control on his face its his warning to the community that he needs help. I hope this kid is given help before he makes more headlines.

7 Likes

My thoughts exactly.
Finally, a non-bullet story.

I might try this with jelly-babies…

8 Likes

We wouldn’t have this problem if there were more good guys with Skittles!

9 Likes

Man, this Malcolm in the Middle reboot is kinda hardcore compared to the original…

7 Likes

Well, it is Pride month. Try to celebrate in a more inclusive way, though.

4 Likes

You sure it’s not low-quality Seven of Nine cosplay?

2 Likes

The young skittler has an unusual fringe. Is there a name for that do?

2 Likes

Good thing he was white, or the police might’ve been so scared that he “would have died after being struck by bullets in a firefight where police officers were present”.

3 Likes

@beschizza do you know this guy

Naughty little boy needs a spanking. Looks and acts like a nasty 6 year old…the wings-off-flies type, if he’s smart enough to figure out how to catch them.

1 Like

A stinging pain from a Skittle? Either the shop attendant was shirtless, or the kid was firing the Skittles from a gun. Nonetheless, he is very, very lucky, to be alive.

“I wish I didn’t have a widow’s peak” seems most likely.

2 Likes