Man brandishes gun at immigration rally

White white baby

1 Like

The smirk of Dunning-Kruger, shaded gently in the neckbeard of sociopathy. Ah much to smile about I’m sure from his perspective. He’s the one person who can’t see how he looks after all.

12 Likes

#ButSarahsDinner

17 Likes

Did they search his house, car, boat work etc & take all his guns away?

13 Likes

Well, at least he didn’t deny anyone service at a restaurant.

Well, in instances that you hear about, anyways. “Man threatens people with gun” is probably a frequent enough occurrence that it doesn’t usually rise to the level of news (even local news), so we don’t know how often it happens.

Drive-by trolley. Not likely to see him again. He was pretty disingenuous - I mean, claiming as he did that political violence is being perpetrated by the left, when we have the statistics and know the vast majority is being perpetrated by the right, isn’t a good faith assertion. The rest wasn’t any better. His response would be to ignore this, like every other bit of evidence - it’s not the satisfying response one would hope for.

11 Likes

Not really if they are just there and observing, not egging the crowd on. For this very reason.

3 Likes

The JuCo I attended had a fairly large Mennonite population near by, and it was a popular beard. Well, more popular than regular beards, back when beards weren’t all that popular.

Other than that, I dunno.

There are undercover cop spies in every protest. It has ever been thus.

Typically, their main job is to throw a bottle of water at the riot squad (or break a window somewhere) whenever they need an excuse to crack heads.

15 Likes

“Come see me bein’ oppressed!! See the oppression!” Except in “Holy Grail” that was funny. This is just pathetic.

3 Likes

Behold, the master race.

17 Likes
2 Likes

I certainly hope so. Gives us a forewarning of possible lunacy/violence to follow.

7 Likes

That’s because there was only a “good guy with a gun” in this case.

Yet another case of white supremacist terrorism getting the kid gloves treatment.

15 Likes

Raw Story reported finding a Facebook profile by his name “full of extremist conservative propaganda,” but it’s been deleted.

Oh, such exaggeration, Raw Story! I’m sure it was just him discussing his support of the First and Second Amendments, his economic anxiety, states’ rights, and (of course) ethics in video game journalism.

[TIL the person who played Mose is also the creator of “The Good Place”]

7 Likes

He’s allowed to have those guns. He’s not yet a convicted felon.

Violent racism is not a psychiatric diagnosis nor is it an effect of any drug.

16 Likes

You mean no one ever shoots a gun because he’s just angry? /s

4 Likes

Okay. Starting at 1:34

5 Likes

Well if it’s always been true, then there’s no way it can be disturbing. Good thing we got that settled.
(/s, just to be clear.)

1 Like