Man builds "BlowJob Robot"

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/04/24/man-builds-blowjob-robot.html

3 Likes

Prior art from China:

1 Like

Also available on Indiegogo.

Honestly, this thing looks horrific. I’d rather take my chances sticking my member into the inhuman cabinet milking machine from China.

4 Likes

I particularly like how the “clothing garment of your choice” in the example seems to be a puffy winter coat and pair of old boots. For that authentic homeless-crackwhore-alley-action experience.

19 Likes

A new level of “sad.”

7 Likes

I may have just ruined this movie in my head for all time.

23 Likes

Slightly ill.

6 Likes

I dunno… Make it scream out in a Dalek voice “EJACULATE!” and I might be in.

24 Likes

I can’t unsee this as getting a BJ from The Ring girl.

11 Likes

Well this has just made my entire day more surreal than I ever thought it would have been… thanks @beschizza

4 Likes

I like that you can shampoo, cut, and restyle the hair. Very candid, romantic even, and you can train for your hair saloon career.

1 Like

18 Likes

Sounds like a lot of time, effort, and expense to replicate an experience that already exists in billions of people.

Damn, your dehumanisation must be coming along quite nicely if you can even consider using this thing. I imagine it making monotonous creaky noises while doing its business. eh-eew, eh-eew, eh eew

We laugh but I’m pretty sure there is a market for that.

1 Like

You people are thinking too small, this will be perfect for our Westworld LARP.

4 Likes

Glad it isn’t just me. I made it to 1:34 in the ad video before I felt lunch trying to come back up.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, Rushden and Diamonds FC have already ruined the concept.

Their stadium was almost big enough to fit the entire population of Irthlingborough in it. They went out of business in 2011 with huge debts.

1 Like

"Man builds “BlowJob Robot”

Of course a man built it!

6 Likes

This is either the end of civilization (y’know how robosex will replace procreation) or the end of nerd-kind (due to fatal or emasculating blowjob robot accidents)

3 Likes