Man challenges elk, elk pops man's tire in hilarious video

Originally published at: Man challenges elk, elk pops man's tire in hilarious video | Boing Boing

8 Likes

24 Likes

That video seems to start at 25 seconds. @Carla_Sinclair Perhaps the link is queued up wrong?

4 Likes

Mess with the bull, you get the horns

The Breakfast Club Rockstar GIF

28 Likes

Video link for the BBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi9wmYR5XGo

18 Likes

Antler envy. Or, at least I could have used 4 legs as wing man a few times.

3 Likes

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Elk.
Especially Do Not Taunt Not-Particularly-Happy Fun Elk Who Is Obviously Not Please to See You.

I assume this fool sat in the truck and waited for the elk to get bored and wander away, else said elk would have punctured far more than just the tire.

Edit: /s/board/bored/g – although I suppose waiting for the elk to turn into a wooden plank would be a strategy of sorts.

23 Likes

spit take GIF

16 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to my attention @anon33932455 ! It’s been fixed.

9 Likes

Gotta add this to that collection of Mmm-pop videos.

4 Likes

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

5 Likes

20 seconds of video, 20 seconds of filler and links. Seems fair.

4 Likes

I’d take that as a yes. The elk wanted a go.

1 Like

Got what he deserved. What a tool. The elk was clearly agitated and challenging. They should have turned around, or waited at a much greater distance for him to move on. At the very least they should not have stopped right next to him and stared at him, thus being aggressive back to him. Bull elk mean business.

Living in Wyoming, they should know better. It’s constantly frustrating how little people seem to know about how to behave around wildlife.

15 Likes

But dude needed to show his lady friend you can hear in the car how tough he is!

11 Likes

He better look out for the young upstarts.

Business Working GIF

8 Likes

11 Likes

The best part about this is that the Elk showed every courtesy. Stepped aside and even bowed to the man in an apparent show of respect - only to be dissed.

“So f*uck you too buddy.” ~Elk probably

4 Likes

Rhetorical question: When will humans like this learn to RESPECT wild animals and leave them alone?

One wonders if the driver will learn from his mistake. Probably not…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.