Man critical of decision to site two virtually identical tire shops next to same Taco Bell

Taco Johns is slightly better. Yeah. It’s still junk food. Similar concept to Taco Bell. Seems like the ingredients are slightly more real than the reconstituted powders that seem to make up most Taco Bell fillings. Lol.

1 Like

Bibendum__STAY%20PUFT

7 Likes

Mostly I looked on there and didn’t see anything that was some kind of Cheeto/Dorito hybrid, neon green in color, candy-based quesadilla, or chicken chip. It looked more like the sort of stuff Taco Bell would have sold in the 1980s.

1 Like

Yeah. Food spoils sometimes. You can probably leave Taco Bell in the trunk of your car for a week, eat it and be “fine”. Fine is in quotes because it will be the same results as normally eating Taco Bell.

Well, let’s try and keep a balanced view of this. No need to align with one side or the other until all the facts are in!

4 Likes

Dude, Discount Tires totally blows Tire Discounters away. It’s the Chipotle to their Taco Bell. Of course, where you really want to go is Tires at a Discount, which is the Frontera Grill of tire stores.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Very different shops. Left Taco Bell flows sour cream on their tacos- right Taco Bell cascades sour cream on their tacos.

7 Likes

It’s scientifically-proven fact that you lose your appetite immediately after seeing a tire store.

Heh. I lived in Weymouth for a few years and had to give up on food delivery because they could never figure out how to reach me:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/28R41LsB5TxBU7Jp8
Where it shows Massasoit Rd. connecting to North St. is actually an entrance to the parking lot and it’s a one-way from the other direction. Even the real estate guy who showed me the apartment couldn’t figure out how to reach it.

2 Likes

The massive difference between “garnished with” and “on the side” is under-reported.

6 Likes

its all suburban hell to me

2 Likes

It was a balanced discussion, and in the end, all participants were aligned.

8 Likes

It’s called central place theory. In the old days, we had the street of the gold sellers for buying gold or Blow Bladder Street for buying meat perhaps of questionable quality. Now we have gasoline alleys, quaint town/historical districts and places like Silicon Valley. Geography matters. If you are selling something, you can try finding a place with no other vendors, or you can locate with the other guys and put up a bigger sign.

1 Like

They were so busy jostling for the best location that they forgot to charge anyone for the ice cream bars! :smiley:

And the Post Office is right in the middle of the mess of Commercial Streets. :confused:
Actually, I wonder if that has something to do with it?

Non sequitur, but remember Rubber? So good.

10 Likes

Late to the party again, but I rather think the gentleman concerned has an axle to grind.

10 Likes

No need to pump the breaks, just be sure the jokes get a proper rotation.

6 Likes

Not to retread old jokes, but I would ply that someone should get flattened by a steel belt for this.

8 Likes