Man disappointed that song he plays during sex does not arouse girlfriend

How has he never heard of Barry White, for goodness’ sake.

/s

(or not, depending on your flavor).

2 Likes

“I hate the song you play during sex, but at least it doesn’t take long.”

6 Likes

am dj. listen to cepheus. also, ain’t NOBODY wants to hear the same song every damn time.

3 Likes

I mean if my partner played that song I’d immediately say wtf turn that crap off.

We have Alexa in the bedroom, a few months ago when me and the wife were getting frisky I said Alexa, play Barry White. We both laughed. We’re more leave the tv on whatever was playing when we get in the mood or wait til a commercial or it’s almost over hang on a few minutes I want to see the ending.

I do love Barry White though, he’s on my playlist for non love making activities.

5 Likes

“Surrender, Dorothy!”

2 Likes

Not for everyone, tastes varry. Like I don’t hate those artists but I could not get intimate with them in the background.

My default sex music is Portishead or Depeche Mode.

However when left to my own devices with a partner who does not mind my musical taste things like “This shit will fuck you up” by Combichrist or “Pain” by Boy Harsher will end up on the playlist. Loud, heavy, and dark are all positive qualities for me.

5 Likes

My ex tried to play rollins’ spoken word, the one where he was working in a lab and was gassing lab rats to death. He did not understand how I was turned off.

8 Likes

What the unhappy fuck… literally.

8 Likes

Or the character in Dogs In Space who plays Brian Eno’s “Another Green World” every time he brings a conquest home.

"“Prepare yourself Lucio, he’s playing that record again!”

3 Likes

4 Likes

It is possibly the worst song ever.

3 Likes

I dated a girl in highschool who would always put on “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion. It’s a strange listen for me now. It woyld stress me out to pick a song as a soundtrack, I feel like changing moves and rhythms has it’s own subtle signals that would get drowned out and overridden.

1 Like

I mean damn. Try some ambient, or dub techno. Cocteau Twins ferchristsakes

1 Like

The music has a “big talk… not action” vibe.

BTW: I like HM; tackles many genres.

Oooh. What you doin later?
(Kidding, but you get me. Mmm hmmm. )

3 Likes

Try “Jesus built my hotrod”, it really gets the juices flowing, metaphorically I mean.

6 Likes

At least it is more that 3 minutes long.

:thinking: A case of The Copulatin’ Blues

over it smh GIF by iOne Digital

2 Likes

Better than dubstep, though.

As far as Negativland songs go, you could do far worse than Christianity is Stupid. At the very least, it has a solid, driving, and thrust-worthy beat. That’s more than you can say for most Negativland material – even from that same album. (Such as The Playboy Channel, a song literally about TV interference ruining orgams.)

Yeah, I can see that one being problematic.

3 Likes