Man eats at all 22 Margaritaville restaurants in the U.S. and Canada in 24 days

O-hi-o, what were you expecting, Michigan guy? I’ve been to the one on either 2 or 4 out of Sandusky (it was some years ago and I can’t be arsed to look it up, you know, because Ohio), “meh” was my official assessment. :woman_shrugging: I don’t think the state it was located within had a disproportionate effect on my assessment, though. Kinda like how every chain restaurant is the same in every state.

@urbandetail: Bloody hell, this must be in the McNamera terminal, there’s fuckall in the Evans terminal beyond the usual fast-food suspects.

2 Likes

It was in fact the Evans terminal, last Friday at 10PMish. First time for me in the Evans terminal. I came into town via Air Canada instead of my usual Delta.

Worst thing about the Evans terminal is no Light Tunnel.

2 Likes

I flew out of Evans for the first time in probably 20 years in February, but didn’t see much of it because it was a Spirit flight. I had no idea there was anything other than the “usual suspects” in there.:woman_shrugging:

Anyway, welcome to Detroit!

2 Likes

Honestly, the most I saw of Detroit was this closed margaritaville and a seedy liquor store on my way to Ann Arbor. One day I’ll come back.

3 Likes

(I actually live near Ann Arbor. :wink:) Hope you didn’t suffer from last week’s power outage too much!

3 Likes

Just a few lights were still out, plus some pockets of Ypsi. Must have been a hell of a storm. Interestingly enough, it was the IBEW training conference this week. Ann Arbor had more expert lineman and qualified electricians per square mile than anywhere else in the whole world. There were probably 2000 of us.

1 Like

Did he ever find his long lost shaker of salt?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.