Man explains why no-one should have to wear face masks

I was going to disagree with his argument but then I saw the gun and realized he was being perfectly reasonable.

6 Likes

Haha. I thought I was getting ready to fire off some “I hate trumpers rage” and then I had a good laugh. Totally unexpected. Good show!

1 Like

This makes me feel a little better. I haven’t ridden the trolley in a while. Good to know some things haven’t changed.
Are you sure this wasn’t the orange line? That one tends to be more colorful. As it were.

2 Likes
9 Likes

6 Likes

That was satire.

Wait, no? It was real? No, satire, had to be…

right wing dumbness has me so confused.

2 Likes

I feel pwned…

3 Likes

Definitely the Blue Line. I did hear my fair share of people pushing the hydrochloroquine line over the past couple of weeks, though.

1 Like

And when it apparently misfired, he improvised and used it to batter the Time cover of Obama. Guy thinks on his feet.

2 Likes

I’m convinced! Burning all my masks!

2 Likes

More coherent than any other explanation the actual anti-maskers have put forward.

3 Likes

I was hoping his cardboard launcher was going to fire cardboard stop-motion RPGs, or rocks, or butterflies, or … something.

3 Likes

I appreciate the little details, like how the UPC code on that issue of Time featuring Obama’s face had been torn off. (UPC codes were the new-world-order-is-tracking-you panicky conspiracy theory of the day decades before the Bill Gates vaccine microchips came into vogue).

3 Likes

Ah, yeah. Those things are awesome. I got myself four of em. One for each of the MMR, and a tetanus as an extra! I can’t wait to get the new Covid-19 model.

This greenline photo I took popped up as a memory for me. Late night after the Stones show in 2015.

2 Likes

Definitely not as crowded these days…

The difference between a serious video like this, and a satirical video is the production value.

This has a higher production value than the equivalent nutter, so therefore satire.

4 Likes

He seems to be saying as long as you gear up and wrap yourself in the American flag you have no need to fear the coronavirus. Every good covidiot knows the virus cannot stand the sight of the red, white and blue: It stops it in its tracks. While stopped you can use your gear to destroy it. Who needs a mask?

This is also why you can safely go to the beach without a mask as long as you’re on an American flag blanket.