Man has his account frozen because his payment for his dog "Dash" reminded bank of "Daesh"

I love paying for schools, roads, and helping people who need it.

Not a fan of my tax dollars hard at work screwing the people they’re taken from

11 Likes

Now that the innocent explanation has been established in the media, the dog can contact the rest of his cell to commence operations.

10 Likes

Hey - that rhymes with Dash! Cue the sirens.

3 Likes

Meanwhile Capital One just let some rando request a replacement credit card on my account, and cheerfully shipped it to an address in Brooklyn (where I don’t and have never lived). It took them fraudulently spending $600 at Foot Locker before Capital One acknowledged that they had sent a card to a rando instead of me.

I just hope that all those sneakers aren’t being used to support ISIS.

8 Likes

Yeah, they’ll have to stop putting “terrorist fun money” in the memo field, and just write “dog walking”.

7 Likes

in the 70s there was a saturday morning TV show on Isis. Based on the comic.

4 Likes

Because if you didn’t, you’d cry?

6 Likes

“Piling hay on the haystack doesn’t magically make it contain more needles.” - this man is a very entertaining writer. You should buy his books.

1 Like

For Drugs, yo

9 Likes

What is this memo thing. I don’t think the rest of the world has these. We have a little stub that you keep and write stupid stuff on.

1 Like

“Then that’s a price I’m totally willing to pay.”

And pay, and pay, and pay. Let’s hear the tune he sings the umpteenth time he gets cavity-searched by the TSA while trying to go on vacation, because you know his name ended up on some watchlist as a result of this cockup. And it will never be removed.

4 Likes

I’m sure that I used that one – no “yo”

4 Likes

“And if it means an inconvenience to me and my dogwalker, then that’s a price I’m totally willing to pay.”

Said the man before grabbing a napkin to clean up his constantly flowing drool.

2 Likes

I prefer this one:

7 Likes

(That’d be “Duchess”.)

3 Likes

Bruce Francis transferred some money to his dog walker to pay for
services to his pit bull, and wrote the dog’s name, “Dash,” in the notes
field.

One could read this as meaning an electronic transfer but the author chose “wrote” where “typed” would have been more accurate.

Whatever the case, I certainly wouldn’t be a customer of Chase any more.

2 Likes

In order to fight the terrorists the Reserve Bank should rename “cash” to “caesh” to give it a bad name and move everyone over to traceable card transactions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When you’ve got a stupidity surplus, everybody has to do their part

2 Likes

Or after his favourite spy agency

3 Likes

Woodhouse!!!

2 Likes