Man in India who worshipped Trump dies of cardiac arrest after learning POTUS got COVID-19

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/12/man-in-india-who-worshipped-trump-dies-of-cardiac-arrest-after-learning-potus-got-covid-19.html

5 Likes

Eh, I’ll take it, I guess.

1 Like

9 Likes

Unrealistic. Hands are way too big.

19 Likes

That thing looks more like Pence.

33 Likes

Reminder that if he was a Catholic this would be sufficient for canonization.

3 Likes

Play stupid games; win stupid prizes.

14 Likes

Oh, the’re just skipping the “miracles” phase, now?

1 Like

Everything associated with Trump dies.

12 Likes

Hands are way too big on that statue.

5 Likes

I have become Trump, destroyer of nations.

9 Likes
12 Likes

We’ve already learned that in America, anyone become President. Now we know that in India, anyone can be worshipped as a god. I don’t know which is more inspiring.

5 Likes

Karma, incarnate.

No fucks given for those so deluded

1 Like

Serves him right. Why the fuck should he like or care for trump? trump would very obviously be disgusted with some indian guy wanting to meet him.

5 Likes

Taking a slightly different viewpoint than others here. I think it’s tragic that this man had his brain convince itself to deify Trump, and further convince itself a prolonged fast in some rural India would alter Trumps Covid outcome.

Nobody deserves a brain that leads one so astray.

(Edited for clarity)

15 Likes

The rules here say we’re not allowed to assume anyone is mentally ill.

We’re all assuming he did it of his own volition without any kind of mental illness driving it, since we can’t actually know what was going on in his head.

3 Likes

Not saying he’s mentally ill. Just misguided.

4 Likes

This. It’s a pretty depressing story, and I feel similar to anyone that still supports this “thing” called Trump. I don’t know how this weird stupid man became so loved(?? Yuk) by so many people, I mean really, no one else even remotely inspiring ???
If there really are “good” years and “bad” years, I’m hoping this guy will be out before the end of the year for fucks sake :expressionless:

5 Likes

Yeah - there are so many other more worthy people to deify like Lebron James, Thomas Crapper, The Bee Gees, and Christopher Hitchens :crazy_face:

2 Likes