Man inserts eel into his bum — then needs rescuing when eel slithers into stomach and starts chewing away

I didn’t write the post; I just made some jokes.

:woman_facepalming:t5:

12 Likes

Oh no, the premise of your joke isn’t accurate! Don’t you know that all jokes require at least two references and footnotes!? 1

1 That’s not actually true.2
2 Oh no.

12 Likes

Clutch the pearls! Something is wrong on the internet and people are MAKING JOKES… /s

Oh My God What GIF by Robert E Blackmon

7 Likes

And apparently that stringent requirement is just for little ol’ me; not everyone else in this thread who’s made silly jokes.

10 Likes

Dragons Den Television GIF by CBC

6 Likes

If you’re the sort of person who inserts living creatures up their rectum (which is already not a good thing to be), why on earth would you choose a toothy fish monster? What, were they all out of rattlesnakes?

3 Likes

I was just about to ask if this was another one, and it appears it is. Fucking hell :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I’d like to believe this is not something predicted by an episode of The Simpsons…

4 Likes

I think it depends on your boundary conditions. If it has to be “eel up the bum” then that might not make the cut. If it’s “[cold blooded elongated animal] inserted in the [body orifice]” I really wouldn’t take that bet…

3 Likes

I think The Simpsons would go with a lamprey.

3 Likes

Agreed. Or a hagfish.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.