Man kicked off flight for wearing gas mask

To suggest that this little whiner is a dick seems confirmed by the foreskin appearance of his costume.

Actually great places to get cheap, but well made, clothing items (as long as you don’t mind looking like a bit of a tool). I got some nomex gloves cheap (fantastic for forge welding), and a nomex long sleeve jacket cheap as well. And once, I got some surplus jumpsuits that were royal blue with a red and white stipe down one side, great shop wear, and fugly enough to actually be a bit retro-cool.

6 Likes

so… will they not let you ware a crash helmet

just saying

2 Likes

You made fun of the Goths… you ridiculed the Cyber Goths. But in your hour of need you will cry out “Help us!” And they will whisper back a muffled, “No.”

6 Likes

If I am on a aluminium tube 30,000 feet in the air in defiance of God’s will, I expect the social contract to be honored, and the social contract on a plane is “We’re all worried, but let’s not make it worse.” This look-at-me dipshit made it worse, so fuck him.

This isn’t ‘victim-blaming,’ it’s ‘moron-shaming.’

If you’re dumb enough to show up for a flight dressed like that, I don’t want to worry that you’re also going to open the exit at altitude.

7 Likes

They never mentioned that the Blazing Saddles crew reunion was on the flight.

1 Like

Last time I went shopping at an army surplus store was because I wanted some camos to wear while playing paintball. Military surplus duffel bags are also good for storage and general carrying lots of odd bulky stuff.

3 Likes

If you’re going to wear the Bane mask, you should feel obligated to do the voice.

1 Like

Sound like the surplus jumpsuit a friend of mine once used to put together a “Bond villain’s goon” outfit for Halloween one year.

Unfortunately I’m built more like the keyboardist, so I have more of that Weird Science mutant biker reject look.

2 Likes

(But in French at this time, the city was called Wouhan to be 100% accurate)

1 Like

I found that song years ago. I liked it. Its a fun video too.

I guess I should have read the small print of the Social Contract before signing it. That “conformity” clause gets me every time.

Exits don’t open at altitude.

2 Likes

Sorry that I don’t see people being weird as being threats. “Gasmask Gary” (just made up that nickname) is being sort a troll, but as long as his mask isn’t touching me in flight it’s more of an annoyance to him than me.
Maybe he’s confused as the coronavirus outbreak is somehow related to American Airlines. Or he might just be an attention whore. I certainly don’t conflate him wearing goofy gear into yelling “fire” in a crowded theater.
I also don’t see the need for personal attacks when someone disagrees with you. Smut_clyde’s doing something light chain yanking, but I don’t think it makes him the “Mahatma fuckin’ Gandhi of self-centered dicks” just because he doesn’t take the same level of offense at what essentially amounts to a fashion statement.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.