Man loses lawsuit claiming BMW motorcycle gave him an extended erection

You rode your fifth form english teacher for 2 hours and that resulted in an erection that wouldn’t quit?

Seek help. /s

7 Likes

Or desperate.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m pickin’ up good vibrations
She’s giving me excitations
I’m pickin’ up good vibrations (Oom bop, bop, good vibrations)

3 Likes

Wow… I bet that ride is the ultimate babe magnet! So jelly…

2 Likes

man, I have been puzzling over this for a long-assed time, but I think I get it now. the kick from the engine wiggles the entire bike violently enough to where a pencil stuck eraser-side into the butt of the grip would draw a circle onto a pad of paper held up next to it, right? sort of the second of my initial theories, (which for funsies I will still include) but independent of any grinding on behalf of the woman. Okay, time to go down my personal little rabbit-hole. I’m not high, I swear:

okay, the internet says “tickover” is “idle,” but how the hell do the ends of the handlebars rotate; at all (well, throttling aside) let alone in sync with the crankshaft?

I get maybe I’m being too literal-minded that I’m definitely being too literal-minded, but what you wrote is confusing the shit out of me. my theories are:

“when the entire handlebar/fork starts to slowly pivot from the bearings where it goes through the frame due to the specific vibration given off by this engine at idle, that is a visual cue that the bike has reached optimum sexytime mode” which would assume her hands are not on the bar… ok, scratch that, then.

or

“when this engine is at idle, sexytime mode is unlocked. the rider starts grinding, the bike starts bouncing on the shock, which is most notable by the movement of the extreme end of the bike from the grinding woman, which is the tips of the handlebar.”

or

“yadda yadda the rider starts getting off and revs the engine–i.e. “rotating the ends of the handlebars”–via the throttle on one side with the clutch just along for the “ride,” as it were, to fluctuate the vibration” although this would change the rotation of the crankshaft. any synchronicity seems like it would be to the feeling in the woman’s body, not between the grip and the crankshaft, which affect each other.

okay, in retrospect what you wrote seems super obvious, but it just wasn’t clicking for me, somehow ¯\ __(ツ) _ /¯

1 Like

Anatomist here. It’s corpora cavernosa. (singular: corpus cavernosum) As in cavernous body. Spongy erectile tissue in the shaft of the penis. Of course this looks like it’s an error in the original article, so not much effect putting this here.

4 Likes

Exactly what the S.O. said.

…for entirely different reasons.

1 Like

When you say “extended”

1 Like

yes if his 5th form English teacher tasted sour I don’t want to know.

1 Like

Cue the Van Halen song…

1 Like

I still think that the best ever BMW for its period was the original 600cc. If you look at what else was around at the time, it was pretty vibratory, unreliable, underpowered and underbraked. The 600 was one of very few bikes that you could get on and then ride several hundred miles without incident. (The HRD-Vincent could cover long distances but needed an awful lot of maintenance. It was even necessary to adjust the rocker oil feed between winter and summer.)
Of course nowadays the 600cc would be hopelessly outclassed by just about anything over 250cc, but I don’t think today’s BMWs have the same effortless superiority that the 600 did in its time. I do recall that one new MD of BMW during that period insisted on having his photo taken on one of the bikes, not the cars, because he didn’t think that the cars were good enough.

1 Like

Some people pay for an extended erection, and this is no exception. Boners are no joke people.

3 Likes

In this case >paying for< is a very ambigous expression.

3 Likes

So they guy who isn’t “Fredrick” is some random perve wandering along the beach?

Riding a BSA 441 for an hour or so is a surefire cure.

2 Likes

So… shall we go there? I think we shall not. :smile:

This could be true as, most who drive a BMW car are pricks.

Say the dude who drives a Jaguar XJS convertible

1 Like

2006 530i. Cost less than a Camry and pushes 29mpg.

'93 Does 160MPH, gets 25mpg @75MPH
Picks up chicks.LOL
----- Original Message -----

1 Like