Man obsessed with right to bear arms loses both to homemade bomb

I’m sure we will soon hear words of support from his commanding officer of the well-regulated militia he belongs to.

2 Likes

Futurama Reaction GIF

2 Likes

We lived in a fucked up country where there’s nothing specifically illegal about amassing an arsenal.

3 Likes

Thats a hell of a way to remove your appendages.

…In related news a bear was found near by flaunting its new pair of human arms. Sources cant say if the bear was planning to use them.

2 Likes

Hope he’s being kept under armed guard…

With people like this around, it’s time they armed bears…

Back scratcher maybe?

I suspect the obviousness of the visuals would cause even political cartoonists to ponder on the necessity of just going for it.

Don’t forget the mice… even the babies.

1 Like

The kind where he’s an FBI informer?

3 Likes

Rumor has it in some circles that what happened here was a “own goal”.

Looking at the article, I’m guessing the police were getting ready to execute the warrant, but the thing went boom first.

And while the idiot wasn’t disarmed, he is going to need a hand re-building his garage…

3 Likes

Help use to be within reach.

2 Likes

Let’s give him a great big hand, just like we gave Dr. Klahn! (Video clip mildly NSFW for the names of the guards. Other segments of Kentucky Fried Movie are more NSFW.)

2 Likes

Bomb disarms man. In other news, a dog in Warren, Michigan has a happy escape.

2 Likes

Gonna have to change up the jokes, he only lost a hand but he still might not survive.

5 Likes

Michigan handiman injured while testing sunblock.

My understanding is that all constitutional rights have been moved to availability on a majestic equality basis in response to Real 'Murica vs. Diverse Imaginary Communisms (1970s-present day).

3 Likes

And dozens of bits of his arms.

1 Like

Completely useless and off topic trivia: this is a mile or two away from where Traxx was before they knocked it down in the late eighties. Traxx was one of Detroit’s punk venues in that period and I saw Husker Du, the Ramones and many other bands there.

8 Likes

Well, I hope he gets awesome accessories once he works through his Jinx fandom. Maybe a quick course on which bricks (e.g. in that garage facing that’s well down) aren’t reusable, too. Poor guy just needed bigger replacement windows than are trivial to put in, looks like.

3 Likes