Man on flight to Tokyo urinates on another passenger

You’re responsible for what you do when you’re drunk. If you don’t like that, then don’t get drunk.

3 Likes

A more interesting poll would be: when did you learn that there would people who would not only consent to being peed on, but who would actively desire for someone to do so?

1 Like

In my impertinent youth I had one or two blackouts (after a hell of a lot more than four champagnes and a sake). Never was I even remotely tempted to take a leak anywhere other than into a toilet or urinal. WTF is wrong with people?

1 Like

Good question. I’m not sure when I did. But I can bet these modern kids learn all the things at a younger age thanks to the internet.

“I like to have a martini,
Two at the very most.
After three I’m under the table,
after four I’m under my host.”

― Attributed to Dorothy Parker

1 Like

For once, Gérard Depardieu was not involved.

I was wondering about that. Even for a lightweight this seems pretty extreme behavior for that amount of alcohol. I wonder if that is just what they had on the plane and if they had been drinking in the airport beforehand. Or maybe those drinks washed down an Ambien? Not a valid excuse of course. And I suppose some people could be more sensitive to alcohol than I realize. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That was my thought too.

Hadn’t considered that. Alcohol and Ambien are a bad combination.

1 Like

For more than a few years I lived in a home that had a lot of Ambien floating around. I never bought it myself but with constant access, maybe a bit bored on some Saturday nights, some gin… I haven’t always made the best choices but my memoir will be a fun read.

But as many bad choices go, the person I lived with that took it daily eventually had 3 car accidents in 1 month all due to falling asleep at the wheel while on their morning freeway commute and agreed to quit. They were lucky they didn’t kill anyone. And I am happy to be far away from that mess now.

Anyone that takes it and is reading this. Do yourself and those around you a favor and quit. Yes, insomnia is terrible. Yes, it might be helping you today. But from what I observed long term use of it just makes the insomnia worse and the drug becomes less effective over time and suddenly one day you fall asleep while driving 70 mph down freeway.

1 Like

In my family I have an extremely elderly relative who doesn’t drive, has in-home care and suffers from severe pain. Ambien is the only thing that gets her to sleep. So I’m not universally opposed to it in all circumstances. And everyone has different reactions to to it. That said, I believe many doctors have been far to keen to proscribe prescribe it for decades, and that wholesome medical MJ would be far better for many of their patients.

Edited because me no type so well.

1 Like

Agreed. I’m in no way saying it should never be prescribed. Just that it is so easy to get, if a person is using it, they might want to re-evaluate if that is still the best for them and their circumstances considering the problems many people have had with it. And sadly with many doctors getting paid by pharmaceutical companies, it is hard to know if an endorsement from a doctor really means it is best for you or just part of their income stream.

Edited to add: That person I was referring to finally after many years between the Ambien days and now came around to edibles to help them sleep.

1 Like

It’s criminal that medical MJ is still prohibited by Federal law while Ambien is readily handed out legally. If anyone ever needed an example of the US’s ass-backwards drug laws…

1 Like

Well, you’d need to lather up with shampoo in between, so… You could use “Tressa Watercolors Shampoo – Golden Mist”, that sounds like a good choice.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.