Man on flight to Tokyo urinates on another passenger

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/23/man-on-flight-to-tokyo-urinate.html

6 Likes

Man on flight to Tokyo urinates on another passenger

I thought the President always took Airforce One?

17 Likes

I mean, if he was drunk enough to think a random passenger was the bathroom, he probably was blacked out. Doesn’t mean he’s not fully responsible, obvs.

3 Likes

That takes some talent!

If it were me, the headline would read “Man on flight to Tokyo urinates on self”

5 Likes

If only he could have found a German passenger, this would have been a non-story.

1 Like

I found out that I can’t remember anything after 3 martinis. That includes not being able to remember exactly how many martinis I finally ended up drinking, or drinking all of the good gin and getting into the cheap gin. (That’s what they say happened, anyway.)

Doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be responsible for my actions, although I never peed on anyone. :sunny:

4 Likes

WTF?
Maybe he thought the other passenger was a potato

2 Likes

Urine trouble, Mister!

8 Likes

I suppose if I peed on a stranger, I would immediately forget too. Damn that’s embarrassing.

1 Like

The cause of memory loss probably depends on the victim. Most people I know would react badly, so it might be hard to figure out if the forgetting came from the drinking or the blows to the head. I’ve seen folks catch hands over spit, and this is so much worse than that.

1 Like

This raises a larger question:

At what age did you learn that it’s NOT okay to pee on other people without their consent?

• Never had to learn this / not something I was ever naturally inclined to do.
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-7
  • 8-10
  • >10

0 voters

3 Likes

I can tell you I was like 5 when I learned you can’t pee out doors in the yard any more (moved to the “big city”.)

2 Likes

So if this were to happen to me, would I get the entire bladderful, or would I expressly need to ask the steward for the other half?

1 Like

Obviously he thought the guy had been stung by a jellyfish and is still awaiting his hero medal.

1 Like

Yeppers. I have certainly been embarrassed after the fact to be told I did WHAT???

He was aiming at the potatoes, but missed.

Before getting up to evacuate the contents of his distended bladder on his fellow passenger seated two rows behind him.

Think of the guy or girl that was sitting directly behind him. They get a great story and no spray.

I assume he got up and walked back two rows, but it’s funnier my way.

2 Likes

Did he pee on him from two rows away?!? That’s pretty impressive, especially if he managed to avoid the passengers between them.

1 Like

Yup…two rows is pretty impressive.
Ah to be young again.

2 Likes

I assume he was sitting in the second-last row of first class.

1 Like