Man pulled over by cops tries to prove sobriety with a backflip

Originally published at: Man pulled over by cops tries to prove sobriety with a backflip | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Was he coming home from a horror movie?

M3gan Megan GIF - M3gan Megan M3gan Doll - Discover & Share GIFs

7 Likes

4 Likes
10 Likes

in the US, NEVER TALK TO POLICE.

5 Likes

These sobriety tests are getting out of control. A friend was was stopped and asked to fold a fitted sheet.
Ba-dum tish

12 Likes

Ha. Years ago, my BIL was pulled over under suspicion of DUI and asked to walk the white line. He’s a teetotaler and former gymnast and wrestler. He did a back walkover…

7 Likes

Came here to post that exact clip - great minds think alike!

2 Likes

Years ago, went out drinking with a friend who didn’t normally drink. He was three sheets windward, but insisted he wasn’t. We started administering sobriety tests in the parking lot, which he was largely able to do. I then told him to skip from the bar to the edge of the parking lot, which he did.
“So, if you were sober, and I asked you to skip around the parking lot, would you typically agree to do so?”
He embraced the logic, and agreed he was drunk.

12 Likes

If the guy can flip, you must acquit!

3 Likes

To be honest, there’s a lot of folks out there who can even ride a bicycle while under the influence.

I had a friend who did this many years ago & the cop let him go. Figured if he could pull off a back flip & land it safely & cleanly he could drive.

1 Like

This man is clearly a Reno 911 fan.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.