Man regrets having crude drawing of a penis tattooed on thigh

[Read the post]

1 Like

ā€œGentleman regretsā€¦ā€ FTFY

4 Likes

Didnā€™t sound like divorce-grade material to me, but then again:

He was also previously dubbed the ā€˜worldā€™s most annoying husbandā€™ ā€“ after posting a series of pranks on YouTube, which saw him spend the whole weekend slapping his family with a fish, making his wife vomit after pretending to eat cat poo, and drawing a monkey face on his sleeping wifeā€™s bottom.

6 Likes

I bet the internets could help him out by remaking that really awful drawing (I mean, cā€™mon whereā€™s the anatomically correct details? the shading?) into something less objectionable. Post it on reddit or something and ask folks to redraw it using those lines as a given. Yes, you will get 80% more dick pic variations, 10% make it yet more awful, but 10% honest attempts to do something better with those lines. So far I see a rabbit, two long earsā€¦ hmmmm

ā€œSay Jim, how come youā€™re wearing long pants to your kidā€™s soccer game? Itā€™s 110Ėš!ā€
ā€œWell ya see Bobā€¦ā€

3 Likes

Iā€™m betting the original is much smaller.

10 Likes

Clearly heā€™s functioning at one end of a bell curve, but what that curve measures, I donā€™t have the faintest idea.

12 Likes

So if this guy makes a lot of viral prank vids, what are the odds this isnā€™t just another prank?

3 Likes

Thsi good news: this is the stupidest thing heā€™s ever done. Can we all say that?

3 Likes

His wife is just jealous because nobody ever correctly identifies her rudimentary vagina tattoo on the first try.

3 Likes

So now we have, what, three reasons to describe him as a bell-end?

7 Likes

This is the stupidest thing heā€™s ever done. There, I said it and Iā€™m not sorry either.

ā€˜I had no idea that a joke could ruin my life. Iā€™m devastated Iā€™ve lost my family, and frustrated with myself. I canā€™t blame anyone else.ā€™
He was also previously dubbed the ā€˜worldā€™s most annoying husbandā€™ ā€“ after posting a series of pranks on YouTube, which saw him spend the whole weekend slapping his family with a fish, making his wife vomit after pretending to eat cat poo, and drawing a monkey face on his sleeping wifeā€™s bottom.

This is a person who films all of these annoyances and puts them up on YouTube. I assume that this person was addicted to the small amount of fame he was getting, and always hungry for more.

There is a whole genre of this, and in some ways it must have been galling to him that his videos were getting views in the low thousands, while someone like the guy who kept annoying his girlfriend at IKEA with puns has over 7 million views.

Heā€™s not playing pranks because itā€™s some cute connection he and his wife have. Heā€™s using her as a prop in his attempt at internet fame.

I do hope that in 20 years there will be enough written that we really start to understand many peopleā€™s desire to seek approval from anonymous people on the internet over their own relationships (e.g. people who are addicted to getting karma on Reddit, or whatever).

5 Likes

+1, liked.

16 Likes

Or everybodyā€™s in on this and weā€™re extending his 15 minutes beyond need.

Actually, Iā€™m pretty sure this isnā€™t the stupidest thing heā€™s ever done.

5 Likes

Sure enough alcohol was involved. But he sounds like a complete git even when sober.

1 Like

Not to cast doubt on the veracity of this story over just some cynical publicity seeking ( :wink: )but this guy appeared on Judge Rinder many months ago to sue his friend for not keeping his promise to also get a penis tattoo. And considering the way he and his friend acted on there it was pretty clear it was all a publicity stunt, he did something stupid and is trying to get the most money out of it. Seems to be working too.

2 Likes

My life is a lie!

But yes, serial prankster is a serial prankster.

spend the whole weekend slapping his family with a fish

I may have been watching too much Monty Python, but this one at least sounds funny.

1 Like

Having just looked at his Youtube channel, that should be updated to "drawing a monkey face on his sleeping wifeā€™s bottom and then attempting to insert a banana up it.

Divorced? Who could have seen that happening!

2 Likes