Man steals McDormand's Oscar, prances around party claiming it's his, finally gets arrested

Ah ha. The moment I heard this on the news, I thought sounds like SOMEone got tipsy.

Sidenote: when Iii get “tired and emotional” at a party and temporarily lose my most important thing, meanin my crappy phone, it’s cuz i left it in the bathroom, not cuz anyone else wants it. Celebrities: they’re just like us.

It just shows how unoriginal Trump is. He’s just one of a type, that’s amazingly consistent in how they behave. The only difference in Trump’s case is he had more money to start off with, with which to weasel his way into situations, steal other people’s achievements and enact his scams. (Although somehow Trump’s efforts at having his photo taken with celebrities are even more pathetic - Tim Robbins talked about rebuffing a Trump overture at a restaurant, only to find Trump waiting for him by the restroom with a photographer ready to take their picture together.)

4 Likes

kate winslet describes how really really ‘heavy’ the oscar is…
at about 3 mins

1 Like

I bet it’s heavy enough to kill a man…

1 Like

I went from “LOL that’s funny” to “HE MADE FRANCES MCDORMAND CRY WE WILL HAVE HIS HEAD” in like 5 seconds.

2 Likes

six plus pounds which is like the glass egg in the movie… ‘risky business’

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.