Man thrown 30 feet by runaway bus picks self up and enters pub

I have. In the early 90s on I-80 in Nebraska. If they’d have had dashcams back then, I would have gone viral. The closest I have ever come to dying and I didn’t have a scratch on me. The rental car was not so lucky.

1 Like

I hit the corner of a cow guard on an ATV on a dirt road on my last year of high school. I was going fairly fast around a corner i had taken many times, i was basically drifting around the corner when i noticed that a farmer had just recently put a cattle guard the day before. The front right wheel caught a steel post and i went flying off the front, landed on my back and i saw the ATV tumbling in the air and was going to land on me. I turned and avoided getting crushed, was also remarkably unhurt. Had a helmet on and a heavy jacket so that more than likely helped. Scary mishap though.

2 Likes

It was 9 in the morning, so not impossible.

3 Likes

Saw the headline and thought, he’s either British or Aussie.

1 Like

“Man thrown 30 feet by runaway bus picks self up and enters pub”

That could only be weird if the guy DIDN’T go for a drink afterwards. Wouldn’t you want a good stiff one after being hit by a bus?

What are you? The guy’s lawyer?!

:slight_smile:

PS: You know I’m joking… right?

1 Like

He did do an almost perfect judo fall into the windscreen of the bus.

2 Likes

Patrons (friends) inside the bar: “Old Simon really knows how to make an entrance!”

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/06/30/slammed-by-bus-man-stands-up.html

1 Like
1 Like

Edit: oops, didn’t mean to post that as a response to you :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

"Yeah, I’ll have what he’s having"

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.