Man urinates on carpet in airport terminal

“that rug really tied the room together, man!”

2 Likes

That carpet really tied the terminal together.

7 Likes

“I just want to understand this, sir. Every time a rug is micturated upon in this fair city, I have to compensate the owner?”

5 Likes

“BoingBoing, America’s Police Blotter”

2 Likes

Um, no.

Like other happy mutants here, I’m all for strange behavior. But pissing on a carpet, in an enclosed public space?

no man GIF

10 Likes

if you got from what I wrote “urinating in public is ok” you got it wrong.

Is anyone else a trifle surprised that the cop was feeling nice enough to take him down away from the shame puddle, rather than finding it tactically necessary to subdue him into it?

1 Like

We currently have a three month old puppy, so reports of peeing onto carpet is a little triggering for me, at the moment.

2 Likes

ftfy, yr wlcm

2 Likes

Tell me what colour his skin is without telling me what colour his skin is.

Also that he survived.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m not sure if this qualifies as a “career ender” these days.

1 Like

The urine actually helps to tie it together. Ever seen airplane toilets even just partway into long-distance flights? All part of the airline ethos.

Mr. Pelletier should be duly admonished: A rolled-up Skyway magazine will be whacked across his nose.

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

That is literally what the dude was doing. He was urinating in public, not “acting strangley”… he was just being a rude dickhead. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

These days you never know when your prior work may find a new audience via streaming video.

11 Likes

“Streaming video” earned a chuckle!

6 Likes

2 Likes

It’s 100% true about airport carpet. I accidentally spilled an entire matcha latte on that carpet. It just… vanished.

2 Likes

Oh c’mon, who among us…?

(Me)

Edit to add: (not me)
Reason: Ambiguity

1 Like

This is why my friend calls alcohol “smart juice”.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.