Man willing to shoot child who rang his doorbell looking for missing kitten apologizes after he goes viral

Originally published at: Man willing to shoot child who rang his doorbell looking for missing kitten apologizes after he goes viral | Boing Boing

5 Likes

My fucking god what a piece of utter refuse that pathetic man child is. What a loser.

38 Likes

Just a terrible mood, a temporary lapse of judgment, and of course a device ready to turn those into a dead child whenever he feels like it.

30 Likes

That is some first class isolationism there. Someone doing the thing that you are supposed to do to announce that you are there deserves to be shot for it?

I don’t think this person is safe to have living anywhere around people if he thinks that the doorbell is the “please shoot me” button

33 Likes

Posting on what appears to be a work/corporate account, no less

18 Likes

Hope the asshole loses his job.

31 Likes

He’s sorry that people called him on being stupid in public,

27 Likes

Yeah, there’s a lot going on there, but getting angry because someone used the doorbell you chose to have on your front door? It’s like threatening to track down and murder anyone who calls your phone…

27 Likes

“You do not ring doorbells in 2023?” Does this guy ever listen to what comes out of his own mouth? I suppose if someone knocked he’d pee himself in abject terror before blowing the entire front of the house off with a rocket launcher. How are these people able to function in society if they live in such fear that a UPS driver can’t even make a delivery without the risk of being killed?

26 Likes

This is the kind of dangerous person red flag laws were made for.

18 Likes

Completely agree. Take that dudes gun(s) away NOW.

11 Likes

If only the US had proper health care, then they could adapt Finnish gun laws.

2 Likes

Saw this further down one of the tweet threads:

Now if only law enforcement could take his guns away…

32 Likes

It must be so difficult, buttoning one’s shirt, tying a tie, putting on undies, trousers, socks, and tying one’s shoes, all while holding a fucking gun.

Moron.

Let’s hope he’s already removed his doorbell.

7 Likes

Beautiful.

5 Likes

I just… don’t understand. What’s wrong with ringing a doorbell?

4 Likes

No, because if he did, the point of sale wouldn’t have a doorbell in the first place.

2 Likes

(Autocorrect at it again. I should remove the rule that expands “POS”.)

4 Likes

Well done them.

Now we wait for the inevitably stupid right wing complaint that Big Weather is violating his First Amendment rights because he chose to uphold the Second Amendment.

6 Likes

Yesterday my doorbell was rung 3 times. First, UPS delivered a box of wood pellet bunny litter. Next, a young man came trying to sell pest management, which I declined. Finally, a neighborhood kid stopped by to ask if my daughter could come out to play.

I didn’t shoot — or even consider shooting — any of them. The young man selling pest management did leave in a hurry, but I’d like to fool myself that it was because he had other things to do than listen to why bugs are useful for the environment and therefore I don’t want to nuke them…

20 Likes