Man with bionic penis must endure 2 week erection before using it

It’s the hetero-normative / cisgendered definition of sex, so if it’s not PIV, it simply doesn’t count. (Which for a lot of us, means we never have sex, even if we have multiple partners.)

11 Likes

I came here to ensure that this video was posted. I leave satisfied. (Much like the subject’s girlfriend.)

1 Like

Too bad that guy doesn’t live here in the usa …no dick …no problem …we just elect* them… albeit a small one it’s still definitely a dick thats gonna fuck everything it possibly can.

• not to be confused with erect them…Mexico does the erection stuff
3 Likes

Bionic hands, sure.

1 Like

For the next four years (barring impeachment/accident/act of God), the US Tax Payers will be financing a 'uge cock in the Whitehouse.

4 Likes

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic cock. Steve Austin will have that cock. Better than it was before. Better…harder…longer.

Seriously though, I know a few trans men who will be happy to hear about this surgery.

11 Likes

Wait until you’re old and that’s your only option.

3 Likes

Yeah can we kill this definition with fire please? This is real life, not Catholic school.

6 Likes

I would think that after this past year, you’d be happy to have one that only lasted two weeks.

EDIT: Oops. Misread the headline, sorry.

The thing is, it’s not exactly new. I was discussing surgery options with a trans man the other day and he was describing this like it’s more or less standard operating procedure (there are a couple options of which this is one).

I guess it’s only news when it happens to straight cis white guys?

7 Likes

Wanda Sykes has a funny as hell bit about having a detachable vagina that is worth watching. Funny stuff.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t the surgery be prohibitively expensive?

It’s not cheap, for sure. In the US, most insurance plans do not fully cover gender transition. Hormones may or may not be covered, but usually surgery is not on the grounds that it’s “cosmetic”. In some European countries, most or all of it will be covered by the country’s health system, but that often comes with increased difficulty getting approved in the first place and you might wait years for surgery.

5 Likes

6 Likes

There are definitely better and worse subsets of facts to promote in the narrative here.

Scenario #1:

Guy: Hey baby, my penis was created using skin, muscle, and nerve grafts from my arms and fitted with cylinders that fill with fluid when pumped from a small sac installed in my ball sac, which is how I’ll get an erection. Also, doctors will have to go in and turn it on, so I’ll be in the hospital for three days. Also, my balls smell like underarms.
Gal: Um, I kinda have to go, nice meeting you.

Scenario #2:

Guy: Hey baby, my boner lasts two weeks.
Gal: Ooh, you’re cute.

6 Likes

That’s an improvement.

3 Likes

All the penis jokes aside, I couldn’t imagine dating someone for nine months without ever knowing he didn’t have one.
Perhaps she was reserved or hesitant about sexual matters, and this may have had something to do with why the relationship worked so well?

1 Like

that sounds like it requires money and parent permission :slight_frown:

1 Like

yes please.

1 Like

I think we can retire that clip now.