13 Likes

Y U Canucks get all the nice things?

[You think they have this in Windsor? I can get there in, like, an hour.]

9 Likes

say β€œhi” to Liz for me

11 Likes

She’s in Chicago. Or so she says…

8 Likes

you mean C. H. Goliz? neither Chicago nor Liz are obvious in her user name ; )

11 Likes

Nothing means anything any more.:confused:

9 Likes

If not, you can always visit one of the Laura Secord shops there (Tecumseh Mall, maybe) and pick up one of their creme eggs - guaranteed diabetic coma. :wink:

5 Likes

I prefer my McFlurrys be made with Kinder Surprise.

7 Likes

Standard Innovations, the Canadian manufacturer of the We-Vibe, does not admit any wrongdoing in the settlement finalized Monday.

Vibrator Maker To Pay Millions Over Claims It Secretly Tracked Use Vibrator Maker To Pay Millions Over Claims It Secretly Tracked Use : The Two-Way : NPR

5 Likes

Wrong Windsor, or have you forgotten the name of the thread?

6 Likes

If I make it out to Tomato Town and still can’t find a McD’s, I’ll stop by to see Leo.

[The previous statement will make zero sense to anyone who’s never watched HNIC from the Windsor feed.]

3 Likes

It’s easy to see how one might confuse the two.

Windsor, England:

Windsor, Ontario:

10 Likes

Oh Tomato Town!
So many Mexican grocery stores! I was in heaven! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not sure if this belongs here or in Trumpian Events…

My dudes, I am so sorry… turning away specialized nurses? I would imagine if you had enough of your own you wouldn’t need to hire ours… I know you want to gut to heath care but jesus this is cold.

10 Likes

Oh, good, UM hospital hires traveling nurses.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Mr. Wijdenes-Charles, who is First Nations, presented his Indian status card and was told that next time he tries to cross the border he should bring DNA or blood test results to prove he is First Nations

8 Likes