Mar-a-Lago kitchen inspectors: potentially dangerous fish, meat too warm, and other violations

I think that inspection was a load of pollocks - a cod inspection. Salmon ought to roe back on its results, mullet over, so the chubb-y one can remain perch-ed there safely. But he is a dab hand at ignoring adversity, the inspection will not make him flounder.

(Very, very sorry. I have got it trout of my system now.)

14 Likes

It would be kind of hilarious if Trump ended up giving food poisoning to some world leaders. I was about to say that it would cause them to look at him less kindly, but I rather suspect they’re all pretty much at zero, as far as their feelings for Trump go.

5 Likes

I knew that @japhroaig must have a sockeye account here…

12 Likes

6 Likes

You skate on thin ice, my friend, with your oarfish barb.

(Now sea what you did. I was recovering nicely and now I’m all tench again. Off to bed now - I have school in the morning so cannot ling-er here.)

8 Likes

These nosy kitchen inspectors should leave the President’s property alone! He’s got the best people. They will know if there is botulism in the food. They will know before army generals, liberals, or any silly kitchen inspectors!

3 Likes

Ahhh, the ol’ Reverse Bush.

2 Likes

Are we doing phrasing? If so, speak up so Ibn Mull Yassir down there can hear you.

5 Likes

So, they want kitchen staff to wash their hands in boiling water?

Soap and hot (or even warm) water used properly will remove dirt and grease, but it won’t sanitize hands unless used in conjunction with an actual hand sanitizer.

2 Likes

But at least they didn’t have slime in the ice machine!

2 Likes

But the chocolate cake? To die for.

5 Likes

Imported from Flint[TM]

8 Likes

Water hot enough to sanitize your hands by itself would be literally boiling, but it should at least be hot enough to soften and rinse away fat and soap and whatnot. Get some butter on your hands and rinse them under cold water. You’ve still got butter on your hands.

(and @sockdoll)

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty much what I originally said.

I replied before seeing your comment and added you after.

Thanks for thinking of me, even if you didn’t fully read my comment. :smile:

Mr Trump would personally see to the food quality and safety if not for those burdensome regulations!

1 Like

He’d love to, but the Health Department is conducting an audit.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.