Marina Sirtis shares a dinner photo with pals from Star Trek: The Next Generation

enterprise-archer-shran-sad

11 Likes

“This sure beats that horrible replicator crap we ate for years!”

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I’m enjoying the thread. But still…

1 Like

picardoreally

9 Likes

The eye glare on Patrick Stewart there makes it look like he’s giving us the ol’ Locutus eye.

2 Likes

You mean they’re actually touching meat with their hands?! :scream:

2 Likes

WOW gates mcfadden looks so different, if i had not of know that they where the cast I would not have thought it was her, i had to google image search it just to make sure in case it was some ones wife.

1 Like

GotDAYM, Crusher is still crushing it! What a beauty! I always loved you most, Beverly!

(Troi’s still hot too)

2 Likes

Because she is. For that matter, so is Gates McFadden. She still looks incredible.

3 Likes

Beautiful? She’s fucking gorgeous.

3 Likes

OMG

6 Likes

1 Like

And I thought his hair was awesome in I, Claudius

But damn!

2 Likes

Jeffrey Combs, Mr. Everywhere

9 Likes

It’s been such a long time since I’ve seen red eye in a photo. Maybe they busted out an appropriately retro camera for the occasion too.

I think you meant but hot damn!

2 Likes

The gang’s all here. Well most of them anyway. #friendship #TNG

Hey at least they can still do that. We are lucky to still find cast members of Babylon 5 breathing.

1 Like

weyoun-our-dilemma

He kicked so much ass in various Star Treks…

5 Likes

I think I remember seeing Jeffrey Combs at one of the conventions in the Detroit area many years ago. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy, and was donating his autographing fee to charity (I don’t recall which one.)

3 Likes

I’ve never seen a photo of Stewart with his own hair. I must say, he is devastatingly handsome either way. Always has been, always will.

4 Likes