Marina Sirtis shares a dinner photo with pals from Star Trek: The Next Generation

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/04/marina-sirtis-shares-a-dinner.html

11 Likes

Marina Sirtis, later on…

troiawesome

Also, were they all at Dragon*Con this year?

17 Likes

You got to hand it to Riker, the man has patience.

After he learned that a Betazoid woman’s sex drive quadruples (or more) in middle age he spent the next couple of decades passing up all kinds of promotions and transfers just so he’d be there when the time was right.

10 Likes

Seems rather incomplete without “Howling Mad” Murdock.

waits for Trekkie rage

7 Likes

Going to kick myself for asking but who are the 2 either side of Brent Spiner?

2 Likes

Whorf and Troi

9 Likes

This is my favorite thing so far today.

7 Likes

Yeah I just twigged that! She looks like a different person! And Worf looks so young!

4 Likes

They all look fantastic.

9 Likes

“Whorf”??

17 Likes

WHatever

whatev

7 Likes

There is no silent “h” in Klingon—because Klingons WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

18 Likes

worf-not-merry-man

26 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I really only recognized La Forge and Picard.

3 Likes

Is it just me, or are there a couple of Borg eyes staring at us?

4 Likes

I met her in the mid 90s and actually have this cool kinda sexy photo signed by her that she brought (vs her in uniform). Was an old school Trek convention back when I was in actual Starfleet.

3 Likes

The one thing that sticks out in my mind about Marina Sirtis (other than her iconic Star Trek role) is how many women I’ve heard say she’s is beautiful.

3 Likes

Who was LeVar texting?

Computer, enhance!

1 Like

That’s not a phone, it’s a tricorder.

Speaking of LeVar, I notice he looks closer to the “character plus 25 years’ worth of prosthetic age makeup” from that last episode of Next Generation than any of the other cast members. Not bad, makeup crew!

old-geordi

They never did learn about the “don’t bother using age makeup on Stewart because he doesn’t age anyway” rule.

12 Likes

And people claim baseball fans are geeky…