Marjorie Taylor Green humiliated at Twitter hearing

So it’s more of a high school debate cosplay than actual high school debate? Because the high school debaters I know would wipe the floor with these assholes in a scored debate. The debate judge in my family would kick them out on the third interruption.

15 Likes

Never antagonize the Gazpacho Police. Because revenge is a dish best served cold.

24 Likes

Sure. Like many other things they cosplay, that’s probably what they’re doing. They also like to pretend that they are the champions of “science” and “rationality” and “logic”…

12 Likes

:confused:

5 Likes

Did Kellyanne Conway set precedent in both categories, or does anyone know of someone earlier than that – in both categories?

kellyanne conway the hatch act GIF

12 Likes

I preferred it on Bubble…

18 Likes

He’s being treated for cancer, I believe.

5 Likes

The “Great Communicator”?

6 Likes

I know it gets us BBers all riled up and drives those oh-so-important clicks, but we’re getting to the point where the BoingBoing home page is almost 50% MTG/Boebert/Santos.

Can we get back to wonderful things? These people are the opposite.

7 Likes

I was thinking about this last night, I like to ridicule those two as much as the next guy but maybe we just need a single topic that covers the idiocy of those two.

3 Likes

I mean . . . .

5 Likes

She’s not a new member, she’s been in Congress a whole 2 years. Obviously, that means she’s the pre-eminent expert on all things Congress and how Congress works.
/s

1 Like

If Roth had been allowed to answer her query -

MTG: “Who made you head of what is true or not true?”
Roth: “That would’ve been my boss, the CEO, who made me Head of Trust and Safety.”

9 Likes

She is part of a predictable pattern of a gQp distraction strategy. Every minute devoted to her and her associates is a minute subtracted from the good things Biden and others are doing for this country.

Sunlight is bullshit when EVERYONE ALREADY knows what what the fuck she and her associates are doing.

That the US media and the BBS is buying into it is disturbing and a reminder that we the consumers of media can not be lazy in our daily diet of info.

But hey, clicks amirite?

5 Likes

One person’s distraction is another person’s blessing.

16 Likes

I agree, this pattern is depressingly similar to the media’s treatment of Trump before and after the 2016 election. At least in that case there was some justification because he was a presidential candidate or actually president. In this case there is really no reason for these particular reps to be getting such outsized attention other than their own desperately grasping attention craving behavior.

1 Like

Look up!

Look Looking GIF by NESSTOY

As the comment right above yours notes, there really IS a reason. Paying them lots of attention makes them all that much more representative of the GOP (as indeed, they increasingly actually are). It scares away moderate voters.

I mean, should we really pay more attention instead to sober, mild-mannered, seemingly rational proponents of forced birth and yet more money for billionaires?

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

14 Likes

5 Likes

Youre Welcome GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.