Marjorie Taylor Greene adds swastika and Hitler mustache to video of Biden giving pro-democracy speech

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene adds swastika and Hitler mustache to video of Biden giving pro-democracy speech | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Biden’s speech was as disturbing as it was necessary. Not surprisingly, its main points went flying over her EmptyG head at the speed of light, refracting into a funhouse mirror distortion.

35 Likes

projector GIF

29 Likes

Given the plethora of fascist symbology the MAGA crowd loves to deploy, I didn’t realize they’d already called dibs on the color red, since that seems to be the only thing I can find in the speech he gave that might tie into something like that.

18 Likes

It’s like she knows it’s insulting and will rile people up, but totally misses who is really repeating the Nazi message here.

17 Likes

She can’t even form a consistent line of attack for the duration of a tweet.

“This frail weakling will crush us all beneath his iron boot-heel!”

41 Likes

20 Likes
    1. The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”
40 Likes

8. The followers must feel humiliated by the ostentatious wealth and force of their enemies. When I was a boy I was taught to think of Englishmen as the five-meal people. They ate more frequently than the poor but sober Italians. Jews are rich and help each other through a secret web of mutual assistance. However, the followers must be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak. Fascist governments are condemned to lose wars because they are constitutionally incapable of objectively evaluating the force of the enemy.

Ur-Fascism isn’t supposed to be like Pokemon, Empty.

27 Likes

17 Likes

10 Likes

Wow, the MAGAts are all in a tizzy, aren’t they? It’s not so nice when the folks being othered are you now, is it?

13 Likes

What mixed messages we get from the Republicans. I thought they’d long ago simply decided that Nazis aren’t bad, since they seem quite happy to emulate them and count them among their allies. I can only assume MTG thinks Biden is a strong, fearless, uncompromising leader like her beloved tangerine god. Or is Hitler the one Nazi she still hates, but thinks his only real crime was having a dorky mustache?

4 Likes

It’s not just a mustache added, it’s a entire face blend with A.H. It’s a bit insane that the fact it’s so easy to do something like this isn’t also being addressed here.

3 Likes

Hmmm

double-think
the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.

6 Likes

Is that intentionally styled after Goatse?

1 Like

If MTG is offended then Biden must have made very valid points.

10 Likes

Republicans think Nazis were bad because they were the government doing generic things, and are incapable of recognising that the specific things the Nazis did are now being done in the US by themselves, and only themselves.

14 Likes

I’d rather take my chances with the gibbering mouthers.

4 Likes

He lost.

Oh, wait …

2 Likes