Marjorie Taylor Greene and The Black Market of Baby Organ Harvesting

I’m sure the prime evidence will be that classic Project Veritas video that was not at all edited into oblivion. And a whistle blower from Planned Parenthood who, mysteriously, has no record of ever being there. It’ll be a blast! Come one, come all!

david tennant puke GIF

12 Likes

Aside from wholly fictional satanic decoctions and heavily overblown cell lines; is there even demand for baby organs the way there is for larger ones?

I’d assume that there aren’t literally zero candidates: somebody presumably has to thread the needle of congenital defects severe enough to make a transplant look like a good idea without just being stillborn; and there are diseases and accidental causes; but, off the cuff, it seems like it would be a much smaller niche when a lot of the most serious congenital defects just kill you before you’d become a candidate; and (even if you start more or less immediately) the sorts of chronic damage from disease or lifestyle factors that produces a lot of adult transplant candidates would take long enough to manifest that you’d go from being a candidate for baby organs to being a candidate for child organs in that time.

Am I underestimating the length of the neonatal transplant list? Is the alleged demand basically all for the imaginary use cases(unlike adults; where it’s not clear how often the stories of ice-filled kidney bathtubs are true; but you don’t need to resort to fiction to claim that there’s a great deal of demand)?

The backstory goes back a little bit further. Starting in 1952 there was a golden age of “endogenous schizogen” explanations for schizophrenia, that maybe patients had some metabolic glitch that produced weird chemicals. Adrenochrome was first, but honorable mentions to ceruloplasmin, & taraxein, & the Mauve Factor a.k.a. kryptopyrrole a.k.a malvaria.

“The Mauve Factor” sounds like a Durutti Column tribute band, while Malvaria is Dr Phibes’ assistant in the never-filmed second sequel, but I digress.

This found its way into fringe culture as Terry Southern’s story “Blood of a Wig”, and the references to the Drencrom that’s served at the Korova Milkbar in Clockwork Orange.

Eventually someone realised that adrenochrome is just a laboratory artefact - what adrenalin / epinephrine turns into when it oxidises - but like all crank theories, it never went away. There are still autism grifters pushing that barrow.

10 Likes

“The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking.”

9 Likes

Solid! To really hit the contemporary nomenclature of MLMs, I think it would read “Investment Opportunities in…” but it’s on-brand for EmptyG to get the words wrong, so…

5 Likes

Let’s not forget the “vaccines = baby organs” fantasy that the garbage people were fond of. Nor their truly extraordinary “fetus in fast-food” version of the blood libel.

7 Likes

The Princess Bride Laughing GIF by filmeditor

6 Likes

4 Likes

So, here’s a question… would the organs of babies even make sense to harvest for organ replacement for adults? Like, these are organs that are not fully developed (if, MTG is probably claiming, they are coming from abortions)… So… what? :thinking:

6 Likes

Sure seems unlikely. “Sweet! In another 10 or 12 years this kidney ought to be big enough to keep me alive, assuming the aborted fetus it came from wasn’t a late bloomer!”

9 Likes

Pretty much any of these conspiracy theories crack under the slightest questioning…

11 Likes

I very much prefer The Mighty and Majestic Albert Hall Pipe Organ.

I also found the image of that repulsive grinning monstrosity disturbingly at odds with its supposed message. Disgusting.

Had a friend in S. Coliforniyah who was a black market baby. His adoptive parents paid $100,000 for him in Mexico during the mid-to-late 60s.

4 Likes

Well, she is.

The whole MAGA thing has the same dynamics as any multi level marketing scheme.

Glorious figurehead/leader figure presented as an inspiring role model to both emulate and worship? Check.
Creating an in-group that reinforces the message and blocks out critics, external and internal? Check.
Promising wealth and power and whatnot to the followers? Check.
Making said followers pay through the nose for it? Checkity check check!

13 Likes

I think the latest versions are either cell lines to make more trans lesbian marxists or some version of the adrenochrome myth. Ain’t no there there, but since when has that stopped them?

8 Likes

I feel like the Jewish Space Laser and Baby Organ Harvesting plot lines already intersected back in 1979 in the “Cruise Ship to the Stars” episode of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.

6 Likes

Wait, I thought y’all were talking about MLMs - what you’ve gone on to describe sounds more like a cult. They are two dif-… ah! Never mind, carry on.

5 Likes

She’s got another plan to solve another problem.

3 Likes

Serious 'Iron Dream" cosplay there.

2 Likes

They’re off by a decimal place?

2 Likes

That article is from last year.

15 March 2023

3 Likes