Marjorie Taylor Greene brainwashes MAGA mob right before our eyes: "Mitch McConnell is a Democrat" (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene brainwashes MAGA mob right before our eyes: "Mitch McConnell is a Democrat" (video) | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Real-life zombies!

15 Likes

Good ol’ Marge working to further split the Repubs. Divided they fall, as they say.

27 Likes

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

More! MORE!!!

23 Likes

Is MTG really a mutated fungus that robs the infected of empathy and the ability to reason, and forces them to seek out and infect others?

21 Likes

Is this the r(h)ino/turtle hybrid the creationists have all feared?

4 Likes

7 Likes

If you’ve ever asked yourself “what kind of idiot would support EmptyG?”, here you go…

15 Likes

And somehow she can be certain Mitch will champion any legislation to miraculously escape the House? MM has battled battles beyond her stars and puny laser beams for decades.

The trad Rs are basking in the strategy of letting the Ds take out TFG and kick them in the nuts all the way. Watching the loonies kick them in the nuts for a change is a meagre bowl of popcorn but, hey, we’ll take it.

6 Likes

“Everybody gets a buffalo horned hat!”

2 Likes

Of course they think Moscow Mitch is a RINO, a Democrat. They’re fascists if they believe her drivel, moreso if they show up to listen to the crap that vomits from her mouth.

3 Likes

Am I just misreading a regional accent; or does Greene sound eerily like an early elementary school teacher trying to coax a bunch of distracted children through a lesson by dint of chirpy, slowly enunciated, enthusiasm?

As for Mitch, I’m not sure he’ll mind. The tortoise of oligarchy came into existence in an age before republicans and democrats, indeed before the age of man; and can only be briefly stirred from his dreams of the long aeons when it was just him and the idea of power sharing the increate void by offering him a tasty mouthful of US Treasury lettuce.

14 Likes

What a bunch of f*cking cattle. A totally unprincipled but rabidly fascist party of lemmings.

8 Likes

If aluminum plants are any indication, he doesn’t mind a little russian dressing on his salad.

4 Likes

22 Likes

The “T” actually stands for Triffid.

12 Likes

Malevolent plant libelz!

4 Likes

If there is one person I wouldn’t want to make enemies with within the Republican party if I was a Republican, it would be McConnell. He is the kind of guy to praise you public, and then toss a lit Molotov cocktail into your lap behind the scenes/later down the road.

6 Likes

You know, for a group of people who frequently claim that anything their opponents do is straight out of Nineteen Eighty-Four, they sure did just recreate a scene from the book.

10 Likes

JimJonesGames

3 Likes