Marjorie Taylor Greene butchers Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson's in despicable fashion (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene butchers Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson's in despicable fashion (video) | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Some (on the right) might argue that having three names […], or names uncommon in the U.S. […] can make it confusing for people to recall and say, but you can bet they have no problem remembering how to pronounce “Ku Klux Klan.”

That, right there, is what the kids call a “sick burn.”

20 Likes

“Name.”

Missed a word there.

And ignorant bigots like Empty Green gonna be bigots.

Consider the source and vote that opportunistic fasschole out of office ASAP.

17 Likes

“What’s with these Black women who insist on going by three names, anyway?”

9 Likes

32 Likes

MTG? That’s Maggot Taint Gross, isn’t it.

@Akimbo_NOT I think that the guards at Arkham Asylum wear face guards.

5 Likes

I, too, have a question about her name.

Is her name “Justice Brown Jackson” or “Justice Jackson”?

5 Likes

Says the woman with three names.

9 Likes

Or that she croaked.

There are quite a few obits that I am eagerly looking forward to reading one day…

14 Likes

13 Likes

A brilliant word that I have yet to find an opportunity to use.
I know the opportunities are out there.
Must try harder.

5 Likes

Have at it; use it frequently, spread it far and wide…

6 Likes

She didn’t even pretend to struggle with Ketanji. The line she drew was that she cannot pronounce the name Jackson. She is so dumb she can’t even play dumb in a reasonable fashion.

7 Likes

Hmm…looking at the website of the Supreme Court, in a post titled Associate Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Investiture Ceremony, I see:

Associate Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson
Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson
Justice Jackson

Doing a search of the website I also see:

The Honorable Ketanji Brown Jackson

But no “Justice Brown Jackson” that I can see…

5 Likes

Maga Traitor G. doesn’t really strike me as a big reader in the 1st place, so…
/s

The “confusion” over Kamala was about establishing racist bona fides - “Who can possibly know how to pronounce this ‘foreign’ name!?” but to (pretend to) trip over “Brown Jackson” is something else. Either they’re saying that as a Black woman she’s so insignificant they can’t bother to know her name, or they actually don’t know the name of the Supreme Court justices that so upset them, and are covering with that (and some “gosh Black people have complicated foreign names!”) racist nonsense.

2 Likes
3 Likes

George HW Bush and Button Gwinnett would like to have a word.

I honestly question the congresswoman’s intelligence. If she can bring up Jewish space lasers with a straight face she’s obviously stupid enough to get Brown Jackson mixed up with Jackson Brown.

She ran unopposed when she won her seat snd nobody really knew what she was about. It will be interesting to see how she does with an actual opponent and her constituents having followed her clown show time in Congress.

5 Likes

I wonder if Marjorie Greene has any trouble pronouncing Stonewall Jackson

3 Likes