Marjorie Taylor Greene calls women who accept food for their babies "illegal mothers"

Northwest Oakland County waves “hi” from metro Detroit.

4 Likes

I don’t buy anything from Nestle because of their horrible lies in Africa, telling new mothers that formula is better than breastfeeding, but ignoring the fact that water sanitation in the area is non existent (even if the former was true…).

Lots of blame in these situations, none should go to the mothers.

7 Likes

I think I know where she’s going on this one.

1.mothers feed babies
2.babies get plump
3.democratic satan worshippers eat them.

2 Likes

Here’s a link to explain what I was referencing before:

9 Likes

Also:

11 Likes

But, but, but, Biiiideeeen whinge, whinge, whinge.

Yeah, this formula shortage is first, and foremost, peak late-stage Capitalism in action.

9 Likes

Surely stock buy backs are more important than some babies… shouldn’t wimmins be staying home breastfeeding their babies? /s

5 Likes

Messicans stealin our baby juice?

2 Likes

Or, according to my local Facebook group here in Michigan, there is too much regulation and the governor had no business shutting down the baby formula factory.

If you point out the governor does not regulated food manufacturers you get labeled a groomer supporting pedophiles.

Of course these are the same people who don’t want to wear a mask during a deadly pandemic so what’s a little contamination in baby formula.

1 Like

My understanding of Patch is that they have regional journalists who post (or repost) news and are responsible for the moderation of the comments in their region. Whoever is in charge of the Chicago-metro region either doesn’t moderate at all, or actively pro-moderates in terms of screeching racist fear mongers. The news they report is fine. The comments section makes me highly aware that those in nearby communities are filled with complete racist, paranoid f-holes.

3 Likes

It’s worth noting in addition that stock buybacks only make sense when corporate and capital gains taxes are low, so that’s a direct line from the formula shortage to GOP policies…

4 Likes

Absolutely…crucial point!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.