Marjorie Taylor Greene celebrates after RNC bloodbath: "MAGA is now in control!"

I feel that way about them and the Lincoln Project.

21 Likes

so effectively there is no more rebulican party? its just the maga party now no?

15 Likes

That has been true for awhile. This just all but formalizes it.

22 Likes

But won’t somebody think of all the ‘GOP’ merch??

And the elephant. Any takers on what the MAGA animal mascot is going to be?

11 Likes

What I’m already seeing at the local level is the Democratic party machine getting what used to be moderate Republicans trying to relabel themselves and latch onto the non-Trump party, which is already having the effect of swinging the Democrats into an even more right-leaning Overton window. If the official Trumpian party goes down in flames, I suspect the Democrats will become, over time, the conservative party, and Liberals, once again, will have to build something up from scratch or popularize the Green or other existing liberal party.

10 Likes

It’s not obvious?

39 Likes

And a recipe for more turmoil as RNC members blame each other for the results instead of recognising that they were all high on their own supply of distorted polls.

12 Likes

I was going with strippers in monster trucks driven by leopards.

14 Likes

I could make a suggestion…

28 Likes

27 Likes

Yeah, it’s like you only want the bullshit talking point of FauxNews without their data analyze part, which was the part where they look at the data and effectively generate misinformation. It’s like Hitler without Himmler and Goebbels. The naked emperor wants Reek(s). Tr**mp won because misinformation surprise, effective RNC political machine and voter suppression, Russia’s help… Every steps along the way, he had evil but competent people helping him. Second time, he lost the surprise part and some competency. This time, he willing to drink his own Cool aid. He only wants to get back to White House to hide from DOJ and New York but the fool doesn’t get it. If he win the White House but loses both House and Senate, impeachment will up his ass from day one and has more chance to be enforced. SCOTUS may extend help but that’s 50/50. It will be another shit show but like he cares. The GQP/RNC had became RINO. It’s all Tr*mp’s party now.

Go voting. Everyone needs be reminded of how this guy is a existential threat to almost everyone every single waking moment.

14 Likes

Two can play at that game.

12 Likes

Yes, and the Stalking Horse @DukeTrout mentioned above is the more formal part of that effort.

12 Likes

pooh

And they’re doing it for us. How nice!

29 Likes

Poo-flinging monkey? They already specialize in that.

State Of The Union GIF by PBS NewsHour

19 Likes

Green

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

The DemSoc’s are already a thing. They can caucus with Dems but also push more progressive policies.

16 Likes

Given the demographic shift ongoing, I am quietly confident this is not how this will play out. Those nonfascist conservatives of both parties trend old and white, and the country is trending younger and more diverse. I suspect this will be the direction, but it may take a bit to make it felt.

18 Likes

Huh. “In control” and “MAGA” are two phrases that I never associated with one another.

12 Likes

Any takers on what the MAGA animal mascot is going to be?
sexy_orig

19 Likes

At some point they’ll rename it to the Trump Party with, I don’t know, a gold elephant as its mascot.

11 Likes