Marjorie Taylor Greene decries the unfairness of consequences for her actions

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene decries the unfairness of consequences for her actions | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Let us pray this most evil thing is successful and she’s removed from the ballot. Along with all of the other festering turds who supported the insurrection.

Thin (the herd) and win!

32 Likes

“That is the most evil thing.”

The most appropriate labeling of an MTG photo ever.

25 Likes

You’re destroying democracy by not tolerating those who are against democracy!

28 Likes

Sign me up for Evil.

2 Likes

she’s always getting things backwards and “evil” backwards is “live”.

live for democracy. live! :wink:

9 Likes

“No fair, I’m supposed to destroy democracy! Q promised!”

10 Likes

Oh hun, I can think of much more evil things than requiring you to follow the law.

10 Likes

STFU Marge.

8 Likes

The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF

15 Likes

Wow, what a stunt. If you like apply s/st/c/g, both work.

She bears a frightening resemblance to my first ex wife. I shudder every time I see her picture.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Let’s not forget the other “star” of this video. I could have gone the rest of my life w/out knowing who Jeremy is and been just fine, but, now that I’ve virtually met him I can tell he’s a real piece of work. And…what is his purpose anyway? If he’s just there to parrot, which clearly he is, then why not cut him and his salary out entirely and just have the other moron talk? Better yet, put a bot in there. Does Jeremy really bring that much “journalistic cred” to the scenario?

(DAMMIT! I’ve already wasted way too much time thinking about this.)

2 Likes

Poor Marge. Nobody understands her plight. The only time I have ever felt sorry for her is that time she had kennel cough.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.