Marjorie Taylor Greene grateful for Johnny Depp verdict because "there's not many victories for men"

In addition, they frame everything as a zero-sum game to up the stakes and drive wedges deeper between us all. “Men only win if women lose”, “Every job taken by a Latino costs a white man his job”, “Mitigating climate change will ruin the economy”, etc.

The strategy is to set up every conflict as zero sum, with themselves one side. If you do that, your people will always side with you, of course, because it’s framed as self-defence. They don’t want anyone to believe that we can solve all problems and make everyone’s lives better.

8 Likes

I’d hope so but gotta be honest, I don’t think I know anything about Johnny Depp as a person and the one thing that the trial has taught me is that even if I thought I did that I was wrong. He’s a horrible , abusive person, and numerous eyewitnesses who do know him said so. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s an MRA the way his fans seemed to be in this whole thing.

Pretty soon there’ll be no straight, white men left!

1 Like

For crying out loud.
Lame.

What “Peach Tree Dish” powers her statements?

“Dangerously stupid” should be illegal.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.