Marjorie Taylor Greene identifies exactly which assault rifle she wants elementary students to carry

People tend to get emotional when their kids, or anyone’s kids, are shot. Those who don’t are called sociopaths.

12 Likes

You know, for a moment, I actually thought MTG fell for a prank item.

Then I found it listed at SHOT show 2022. So it’s a real item, and plenty of people have seen it and touched it and wanted to buy one, and NOT necessarily for their kids.

4 Likes

So Santa’s in on this?

7 Likes

What the actual fuck

4 Likes

Why not arm fetuses with tiny Glocks and AR-15s to protect themselves from abortionists? /s

4 Likes

But what can be worse than emotions! Everyone knows that they are the devils tools and we should all be emotionaless, rational automatons! /s

glory GIF

8 Likes

No need to disturb his slumber. Just give them out exclusively at white churches. There’s no way good white christian children would ever use these guns except in defense of their classmates or their own religious freedoms.

3 Likes

That, and there are jacketed hollowpoint rounds in .22lr.
Also, .22lr is not a good self-defense round for anyone, and playing it like it’ll work fine for kids is absolutely the wrong thing to be saying.

I’m going to have to go with a quote from David Weber’s short story Under the Hammer from the book The Tank Lords:

“You come in to shoot farmers for a gang of coastal moneymen you don’t know and wouldn’t like if you did.” (Context: A former merc turned priest is talking to a raw recruit as the priest waits for time to synchronize his mechanical legs and while the recruit waits for his ride to arrive.)

1 Like

4 Likes

Little bit of an If… flavour there

3 Likes

I thought this was a joke! Until I saw “Empty” Greene mouthed it.
Good children with guns can stop a bad people with guns? WtF

2 Likes

The only guns kids should be shooting are water guns and finger guns.

1 Like

Did MTG ever go to school? I don’t mean experiencing a school shooting, I mean simply existing around a bunch of other kids and experiencing the full range of their emotions and motivations. Was she ever even a child herself, or did she rise fully-formed and empty-headed from a pile of shit like a Tolkien orc?

Empty sack-of-shit aside, what I find horribly disengenous about the manufacturer’s ad is the name JR15.
Is it supposed to stand for Junior Rifle?
Because AR15 doesn’t stand for Adult Rifle.

Bastards bastards bastards.

2 Likes

The Office Finger Guns GIF

Although the latter still gets some kids suspended…

6 Likes

Safety third, baby!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.