Marjorie Taylor Greene instructs MAGA voters: vote for Trump if he ends up in jail (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene instructs MAGA voters: vote for Trump if he ends up in jail (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

This has got to be the trashiest thing…

6 Likes

you sweet, sweet summer child.

I doubt this will be the trashiest thing from GQP today.

6 Likes

On the plus side, it seems the MAGA crowd is starting to realize that prison time for Trump is a realistic possibility.

14 Likes

I’ve been watching the decline and decay of the Republican party for a long time, and this is the logical conclusion - where it’s been headed all along: loyalty to nothing but The Party.

8 Likes

1 Like

Slight disagreement on this point: the GOP as a party is dead and buried already. There are no party ideals or party platform left beyond blind loyalty to Trump, and no contingency plan for how the party will continue in his eventual absence.

7 Likes

now that they’ve decided the 1st amendment gives them unlimited freedom to say anything at all under any and all circumstances, they’re just gonna start doing that.

2 Likes

Trump tried to persuade everyone that Mar-a-Lago was “the Winter White House”. I wonder what catchy name he’ll come up with for ADX Florence?

4 Likes

The Big White House?

Though depending on the demographics they might need to call it the White Supremacy Big House, with “Supremacy” and “Big” in much smaller font than “White” and “House”.

5 Likes

… oh, you know, Those People :roll_eyes:

MTG? Yes.

The resolute toilet in the 4 x 8.

At the end of the video, you can hear a soft “Amen”. Tell me again that it’s not a CULT. Vote for him if he’s in JAIL? They’ll continue to vote for him after he has DIED.

3 Likes

Gotta love the covfefe-flavored Kool-Aid.

2 Likes

Oh, but the reports of his death will be a hoax, you see… he will merely be waiting to reappear just in time to Save America and Own the Libs.
You just gotta have faith

2 Likes

Does a candidate for US President even have to be LIVING?
The 2nd qualification “(must) Be at least 35 years old” makes no specific reference to being dead or alive. A corpse can be 35 years old.
Now when the inauguration ceremony is over, he clearly would be well and truly considered dead, so the VP would become President.
IMO, the brevity and lack of specificity of US Constitutional documents shows a lack of foresight by the founding fathers.

2 Likes

I would expect the officeholder needs to be sworn in by at least parroting the words back to the justice and swearing so. Tough to do when dead.
Then comes the morass of making the VP-elect president somehow when their boss hasn’t been sworn in.

2 Likes

comes with 40g of total sugar per 6oz serving

That explains why it makes you sweat like crazy.