Marjorie Taylor Greene is furious at "hateful" comments about her son

Originally published at: MTG furious at "hate" against son

7 Likes

“he did exactly what I asked him to do … that’s what good kids do.”

18 Likes

Didn’t even know she had a son until right now. She ought to know better than to bring him into the public eye.

24 Likes

Oh, yes. Derek looks like just the sort of chap I would happily share a beer with.

I may even be tempted to teach the youngster how to wear a hat correctly.

Just to clarify - if anybody thinks I’m being hateful about her hateful son, bear in mind that you, MTG, are at least 50% responsible for turning your offspring into an asshat.

11 Likes

That is a tiny deer. And I am not going anywhere near woods or fields this time of year without a lot more orange than he’s wearing there.

17 Likes

6 Likes

she wants to be called like that; so better dont :wink:

6 Likes

It’s fine, don’t worry.
I don’t pronounce it the way she’d like.

If anybody was wondering, I pronounce it £*!@@$%!!!.

Asterix-stylee… :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

at least my son knows he’s a man

She has to throw in her own hate, of course. But in reality there is nobody who knows quite as much about their own gender as trans people, the ones who actually had to think about it.

24 Likes

Is it difficult to shoot a defenseless deer with a scoped semi-auto rifle?

For a lot of ammosexual sport shooters, using an over-powered semi-auto rifle to kill an herbivore is the only way they can hunt. As with a lot of hobbyists, it’s more about collecting and showing off the gear than it is actually accomplishing something with it.

Add to that the bullying nature and toxic machismo one would expect of the offspring of a fascist like EmptyG and I’d have been surprised if this wasn’t a photo of a smirking little “tactical” poseur who took pleasure in killing a small animal with his great big masculinity totem.

16 Likes

Also pretty stupid to be out hunting deer in camo.

Safety orange is the usual color for deer hunting.

22 Likes

I like to spell it out: Empty G.

Anyway, a little surprised there’s anything useful remaining of that tiny deer after being shot with an AR-platform weapon. :thinking:

14 Likes

Well it’s not like junior was planning to eat what he killed. Not when Mommy’s assistant has a Happy Meal waiting for him at home.

13 Likes

Did he have a Doe license? Usually they only give those out to the handicapped, which he does not look like. Although some mental disabilities can be considered a handicap, so I shouldn’t judge by appearance alone.

At least in my state it’s illegal to hunt Doe’s since, you know, they make more deer. Only assholes kill Does without a license. Their state may also be having a cull, but no one worth a shit would show off a doe kill.

13 Likes

As if being the son of that horrible person is not a life changing handicap…

Here is af picture of a couple of does I met mid October while going to work (Stockholm).

As soon as I saw them, I shot them.
With my phone.

Some chamois at the border of Abruzzi and Molise, Italy late August, for good measure.

Another one, just to prove that with a real camera, I can take real pictures.

(Edited to remove google links exposing my identity - not that it is impossible to find…)

21 Likes

In Indiana, you HAVE to shoot a doe first, and then your second kill can be either a doe or buck.

It’s the number of points on the antlers that matter to some hunters. Plus, deer overpopulation means killing at least some of the does is like getting feral street cats fixed: you won’t stop procreation, you’ll just slow it down a bit.

Real hunters think about these things carefully, because conservation on all levels is important.

17 Likes

He was only obeying orders. How on brand.

16 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF by ArtTixo

4 Likes

There are 1001 reasons to shit on MTG. There are probably 101 reasons to shit on her son (no idea, never heard of him before now.)

Shooting a deer legally during deer season is not one of them.

3 Likes

I mean, I guess it’s way better than the other thing right-wingers use assault rifles for, but just because it’s legal to use one on a deer doesn’t mean it’s laudable. And there is more in this post than just that he’s a hunter anyway.

11 Likes